Is It True?

The boys finally calm down after around 20 minutes. I guess Jimin's licks are magical. I finally am able to get the boys fully clothed although Taehyung insists he prefers it "all natural". That is an argument he did not win. 

"Jagiaaaaa..." Hoseok wines, putting his head on my shoulder. 

"Yes Hobi?" I ask, still focused on trying to make some bacon and eggs for the pack. 

"These pants hurt my taillllll..." He whines, rubbing his face against my neck. 

"Then cut them" I say. 

"W-what??" He asks, pulling his face away to look at me. 

"Cut a hole for your tail. I don't mind." I say. "There are scissors over in that drawer. Do you want to do it or do you need some help?" 

"Uh... Help please." He mumbles. I giggle. 

"Let me finish lunch then I'll come help you." 

"I can do it." Jin says, suddenly appearing in the kitchen. "I know how. I can do it." 

I check my watch and see the deadline of 1:30 is very quickly approaching. "Okay just... please don't burn our house." I say, grabbing a big pair of sewing scissors and tell Hobi to take off his pants. It's not ideal but at least he's not entirely naked. I have him grab one of the blankets and cover himself while I quickly cut circular, tail sized holes in both his underwear and sweatpants. "Here. They're done." I look away as he pulls them back on. 

"They're perfect! Thanks jagi!" He kisses my cheek before running out of the kitchen. It's now 12:50. I have to leave in like 10 minutesssss. 

"Jin." I say, grabbing his attention as he puts his perfectly cooked eggs on a plate. "I have to go to work now. Keep everything running smoothly and don't let anyone kill themselves." I make my way to the garage door. 

"You're leaving?" He asks, grabbing my hand tightly. "To where?" 

"I have work. I might be home late. It's a long award show." I mumble. 

"Can I go? I promise I'll be quiet." He almost whines. His perfect bottom lip juts out in an adorable pout. 

"I-I can't. My manager would kill me. But, if you go on the TV you can watch it." I show him how to turn on the remote and what channel to turn on. "I have to go. Be good Jinnie." I give him a quick pat on the head before running out to my car. I'm defiantly going to be late. 

--------

Taehyung POV

It's been an hour since Yujin left and everyone has been kind of lonely. We have each other but I think we all feel a special kind of way without her. Around 2 Jin hyung turns on the "TV" and says we can watch Yujin because she showed him how. I can't help but be jealous. Jimin told us there was a boy on her phone that she was texting, she goes out with a boy, Jimin gets to scent her, and Jin hyung gets special attention to learn how to use the TV. She did dry me that one time but I think she didn't think of it like I did. She smells... special. Jin hyung told me that this would happen someday but he told me to wait until he said so to tell me why. 

Sometimes I wish I was the oldest. 

Jin hyung presses some buttons on the "remote" and suddenly the black painting changes colors and plays some kind of recording on the screen. It's a huge room and it's full of humans. I can't hell but stare in awe. They all had such nice clothes and all looked so pretty. I want to dress like that. Suddenly the picture changes to a well dressed man and woman. The man's suit has the word "Gucci" on it and I can't help but want it. 

"Hello!" The woman says cutely. She's pretty but she wears too much makeup. My Yujin looks so much prettier. "Introducing Yujin!" She says excitedly. 

"Yujin! That's our Yujin!" I say excitedly. All the boys perk up, even Yoongi hyung. We all stare at the screen and see her dressed in a floor length dress but it was up to her midthigh in the front. It's a beautiful shade of red and she wears glittering grey heels with it. Her hair is perfectly styled and she has a light makeup on but it only makes her look slightly more beautiful. They didn't put too much, thankfully. 

"Hello!" Yujin says into a sparkly white microphone as the other two gawk at her. I don't like the way he's looking at her. 

"How are you enjoying your fifth year of stardom?" The woman asks, speaking casually as if they'd met before. Yujin giggles and my heart flutters. 

"It's defiantly been the best 5 years of my life." She says with a perfect smile. "I love everyone I work with and I'm so thankful to the fans." Her smile only brightens as she thinks of her "fans". I didn't know how popular Yujin is. 

"Speaking of fans, we heard you have another tour in the works. Is that true?" The man asks with a cocked eyebrow. 

A tour? Does that mean she's going to leave? For a long time? How will we take care of ourselves??

"Not at the moment." She says with a gentle smile. "I hope to do one soon, but I have to finish my new album first. It will be best if all my staff is well rested and ready for another tour before I drag them out again." 

I can't help but be relieved by her answer. I don't know if I could survive if she left for a long time. I think I'd miss her too much. 

"Well, thank you again for your time and we can't wait for your performance later this evening." The woman smiles. Yujin shakes her hands and then the man's before waking off the stage back into the audience, waving at the screaming "fans" as she left. I can't help but think about how much I love her. 

--------

Yujin's POV

 It's close to midnight by the time I get home. The award show went on forever and then my company insisted I attend an after party with one of the girl groups to "make friends." I did not make friends. We drank some soju and I had a chauffeur drive me home in my car because I was a little drunk. I stumble in the door and see everyone asleep in the living room, the TV still spitting out unheard information. I look at them before grabbing the remote and shutting off the TV, stumbling up the stairs to my room. 

"Uh. Jagia?"