Kiss Kiss

We missed sunset. By a lot at that. We didn't even get out to the car before the sun had gone below the horizon. That didn't stop Tae, however, who still grabbed his coat and shoes with such excitement I couldn't help but grin at his cuteness. 

I let him pick which car we drove. There wasn't much choice though. Either my everyday car (Cadillac) or my sports car (Corvette). Tae, with no knowledge of either car, chose my Corvette and quickly slid in the passenger seat and looked back at me with the biggest eyes I've ever seen, his little white and black ears poking up above his hair, twitching excitedly. 

I giggle at him before sliding into the driver's seat, opening the door to the garage. "Ready?" I ask, my hand hovering over the keys that were in the ignition. He nods quickly so I smirk slightly letting the loud engine roar to life, my revving the engine slightly. Tae's hands fly to his ears at the loud noise but his smile only grows. I smile. 

"What the-" The door to the garage opens but I take off out the now open garage door, defiantly speeding. Tae giggles excitedly, his hands now making little baby claps as he took in the surroundings as we quickly drove past. It was a lot of woods for a long time before we made it to a real road where I had to slow down to an actual reasonable speed. I drove through the small town which was around 15 miles away from my house not really knowing where I was going to take him. Somewhere exciting maybe? Something relaxing? The beach...? No, no. It's far too cold and a really long drive for how late it is. 

I decide to take him to a small park 20 minutes from where we are. It's nothing much but there are a couple small vendors, a small lake, and I spent a lot of time there as a trainee. Taehyung looks out the window like a child the whole way, pointing things out to me the whole time. "Look Yujin! A puppy!" "Look Yujin! Pretty flowers!" "Look Yujin! A Gucci store!" I don't really know where he learned what Gucci was but on my way home tomorrow maybe I'll grab him something. Maybe a simple belt. Or some shades? Flip-flops? 

Eh, I'll decide tomorrow. 

We pull into the park and it's nearly empty. There  aren't usually a lot of people here after dark I guess. I stop at a vendor and get Taehyung and I some ttokbokki. Taehyung was so cute eating the snack while snickering to me about how mad Jin hyung was gonna be when we got home and found out that we ate without him. The vendor was nice and asked for a picture. It's always hard, no matter how many times I do it, to say no to people. No matter how you say it, people always make a face after like I've personally offended them by not letting them take a picture. I would, but the agency wants me to limit my exposure where they aren't there to regulate. 

The vendor seems to take it in stride as we walk off he yells to have a nice evening. I wave as Tae and I make our way halfway around the lake. Suddenly he grabs my arm and stops our walk. Tae had long since finished his snack and has been watching me eat mine while insisting that he doesn't want one. "Wait wait wait. Jagi, phone!"

"What?" 

"Phone. Gimmie." He makes grabby hands towards me. I give him a confused face but he just pouts in such a cute way that I hesitantly take my phone out of my purse and place it in his hand. "Thank you!" He then pushes me a little to the left, into a patch of light from a lamp along the path and position me the way I'd been a few minutes before, with my shoulder faced towards him and my head faced towards him. He adjusts my hair a little and slightly changes position until finally he exclaims "Perfect!" 

"Am I?" 

"No talking!" 

He makes me hold the pose for what feels like forever, changing the height of the camera and making small adjustments here and there. "You're so beautiful." 

"Can I talk now?" 

"A kiss first." He says, turning his face and leaning down closer to my height. He points a finger at the smooth expanse of his cheek. "Kiss kiss." 

"T-Tae..." 

"Aww come onnnnn Yujin. You kissed Namjoon hyung!" He whines. His little ears fold down as he pouts, guilting me into relenting. "It's just one little kiss..." 

I sigh, rolling my eyes before standing on my tip toes to reach my lips to his cheek. It's just a simple peck on the cheek but Tae blushes like I just made an explicit joke. "Come on kitty boy, lets keep walking." I grab his hand gently and drag him along. He eventually turns a normal color again and demands 4 more times that we stop and do impromptu photo shoots. After the last one I snatch the phone from his hands. 

"Hey!" He whines and grabs for the phone. 

"Listen Tae Tae, your little photoshoots are adorable but let me show you how to take the best picture ever. Come here." He looks at me strange but comes closer. "Ok, now put your arm around me." He does so reluctantly. "Now lean your face into mine." He does. I tickle his side which causes him to burst out laughing. When he does I take multiple shots. "See look." He stops laughing and comes closer to me to look over my shoulder to look at the phone. We swipe through the candid photos, both of our smiles genuine as both of us were burst out laughing. He tells me to stop at one specific picture. 

"I like this one." I agree, the photo was rather adorable. Taehyung was looking at me and I was looking at him, both of us giggling at each other. "Yujin?" 

"Yes Tae?" 

"I think I love you."