Unlucky

A/N: A bit of warning, there are some darker themes in this chapter including murder and such but I wanted to give the boys a backstory as to how they ended up as they are. I hope you dont mind 🥺

Breakfast was amazing, but it wasn't a huge surprise given how much the other boys hyped it up. I suddenly think Jin might be some kind of chef witch who just casts the spell and delicious food appears. Well, whatever his secret is, breakfast was amazing. I dont think I've ever had such an amazing pancake before but there's a first time for everything.

"Okay. Who wants to play Mario cart with me?" I ask, putting my plate and glass in the sink to be handled later.

"Mario cart?" Jimin asks, his ears perked.

"Yeah, it's a racing game on the TV, who wants to play?" I ask, walking to the living room to boot up my xbox.

"I want to play!" Taehyung exclaims.

"No fair! I wanted to play first!" Jimin says, shoving Tae a little. Tae stands his ground and gives Jimin a stern look.

"I wanna play! I never get to do the fun things!" Jungkook whines. Hoseok whines a little and throws himself on the couch. They certainly are getting comfortable. Not that I mind, it is their home now too.

"Jagiaaaaa tell them I'm playing first!" Taehyung wines, putting his head cutely in my lap.

"Well, I have 4 controllers. You can all play together." I say, putting the controller I was using in Jungkook's hands after clicking on the game. They all whine but pick up controllers and I can hear them trying to tell each other how to use them. I giggle, walking back out to the kitchen where Jin and Yoongi had fled, leaving Namjoon to clean the dishes alone.

"If I had known you were gonna start doing the dishes I would have stayed to help." I say, standing in the doorway. His ears perk up in surprise as I hear the glass he was holding fall in the sink and shatter.

"Ah, Yujin, I'm sorry I didn't..." He reaches back into the sink which was full of cloudy water looking for the glass but quickly pulls out a bleeding hand.

"Ah! Joonie! You're bleeding. Here, let me help you." I say, sitting him down at the table as I go to the nearby cupboard to grab the first aid kit.

"I'm sorry. For the glass and for cutting myself. I'm sorry. I promise I'll clean it up." He says, his ears folded back sadly. I  ruffle his hair as I sit down across from him, opening the kit.

"There's no need to apologize so much. I'm not mad. It's just a glass. I can get another if we need it. I'm more worried about this cut of yours." I say, pulling out the hydrogen peroxide and a rag from the counter. "This may sting a little." I say, pouring it over the cut watching the bubbles as it runs down his hand and onto the towel.

"It doesn't hurt. I'm sorry." He says, looking down at the reddish fluid running down his hand.

"Yah." I say, getting his attention. "I'm banning your usage of the words "I'm sorry." If you did something wrong I'll let you know but you haven't. Trust me, I'm as clumsy as you are. I've just gotten better at hiding it." I smile. The bubbles have stopped so I get a paper towel and dry the area as best as possible. It's still bleeding a little, but it should be fine. I grab a bit of gauze and place it on the cut and get some tape and tape over and around the gauze. "Now this should keep the pressure on it that it needs, but we are going to have to change it a bit so I want you to keep an eye on it."

He nods, looking fascinated at the bandaging. I smile at him before finishing up the dishes. "I can do it." He says, standing up after me.

"You, sir, are going to sit right there. I don't want you getting that cut dirty." I say. "But you can dry the dishes if you insist on going against medical advice." He smiles, grabbing a clean towel and drying the dishes after I finish washing them. In what seems no time at all we finish our chore. The whole time I cant help but notice how he looks outside almost longingly. "Hey, do you want to go on a hike? I get all this land with beautiful trails and I never seem to make time to go out walking." He smiles a bit.