Bad Girls Club House

~Symone~

"I love to party and have fun. If you mess with me I'll mess with you more. If you f*ck me over I'll f*ck you over harder. If you get on my bad side there is no way to get off."

Symone's motto(s): "You'll start it but as long as I'm around I'll sure as hell finish it!" 

"If you talk sh*t your gonna get hit!" 

"They say Karma will get them, well Karma's my nickname and I'm coming for YOU."

~Sandra~

"I'm a bad girl cause I know how to party and have a good time but when bitches get out of line, I put them back in it."

Sandra's motto(s): "F*ck the fakers, love the haters."

~MiMi~

"I'm bad and I know it, I don't need anyone to tell me if I am or not cause as long as I know I'm bad then I am. I'm a party girl at heart and nothing could change that. If you don't like my attitude F*CK OFF!"

MiMi's motto(s): "I'll like you...for now." 

"This is the BAD GIRLS club house not the NICE GIRLS club house so step the f*ck up and get it poppin!"

~Niki~

"If you don't like me that's cool, I'm use to haters. At least I know I'm doing something right. I love to have a good time and if your gonna be a downer you could leave."

Niki's motto(s): "I run this sh*t." 

"I'll get the first, middle, and last hit!"

~Charm~

"I'm a cool person but if you get me mad, it's gonna bring hell. Don't play with my feelings if you like me like me if you hate me hate me but don't be changing sides."

Charm's motto(s): "No one asked to hear your life story so don't tell it." 

"A real bad bitch doesn't quit until the job is done."

~Julian~

"I like to have fun times and get sh*t crackin and I don't like fake people. Either your my friend or my enemy. Simple as that."

Julian's motto(s): "F*ck the fakes and lames."

~GiGi~

"If you don't like me I don't care. If you start sh*t don't expect me to sweep it under the rug. Come party with me if you cool!"

GiGi's motto(s): "Real people can hang with me, fake people, the doors that way!"

"Well now that you know a little about each of the girls they are all on their way to the house so lets see their reactions."

*GiGi and Sandra pull up in the limo*

"Oh my god oh my god oh my god AHHH!" Sandra squealed. The front lawn was gorgeous.The house actually kind of looked like a club house meets log cabin.

                                                       -In the confession room-

GiGi: Oh no this b*tch already is irritating me like there is NO need to be squealing like a little pig.

Sandra flew up the stairs and flung open the huge frosted glass doors leaving GiGi in her dust. "Well damn." GiGi muttered. "NO F*CKING WAY!!" Sandra screamed as she entered the house. Even GiGi caught was amazed from the houses beauty. They were at a loss for words. The entry way was stunning.