BGCH 105: Birthday Bash

-6am-

Charm: Wake up guys! We need to have a talk! Let's all meet in the meeting room in 5 minutes

-5 minutes later- *Meeting room*

Charm: Alright everyone we need to talk.

Charm stood at the head of the table.

Charm: So if Mimi and Sandra didn't know, Julian was kicked out yesterday.

Everyone cheered.

Charm: So we are getting a replacement. We will treat her nice but let's tell her she has to pass an initiation to keep getting the nice treatment. So let's take some ideas for it! Let's have 4 things she needs to do.

Sandra: Let's make her make out with one of us, but she gets to choose who!

Charm: Lesbihonest but okay.

Charm wrote it on the board.

Mimi: Let's make her run topless at the beach.

Charm: Haha yeah!

Niki: You know I met this guy at the club and got his number, let's make her give him a lap dance! Like we'll blind fold her so she doesn't know it's a guy and tell her it's one if us then we'll have the guy speak after awhile to scare her.

Charm: um okay!

Symone: We could have her wear a chicken suit to the club!

Charm: Hahahha let's do it!

Mimi: I'd like to address an issue.

Charm: Okay

She took a seat and Mimi walked to the front.

Mimi: Alright Symone and Charm, I'd like to apologize about the tea problem and everything, I'm so sorry about that! I don't know what I was think but I don't want anymore negative vibes in the house, I just wanna have fun.

-Silence-

Symone: Okay... I'll forgive you this time but don't expect it next time.

*1 hour later*

Sandra: I hear a car!

The girls all take a seat in the foyer waiting for the girl.

*In the limousine*

Lyza: Why the f*ck is there a thong hanging from the tree?

Lyza walked up the porch.

Lyza: Eww is this ketchup! These girls are disgusting!

Lyza turned the door knob and walked in.

The girls: Hiiii!!!

*Confession room*

Sandra: Im not gonna lie, I think the new girl is pretty sexy. She's short maybe 5'4? Her hair is dyed fuchsia, she has a big ass and big tits haha! She's and hourglass figure and she has a cute face.

Charm: Let's take her to the meeting room!

*Meeting room*

Lyza: I have to do what?!?!?!?!?

Sandra: It's in the board darling! Read it and choose!

Lyza: Fine I will do it but I wanna let you guys know.. It's my birthday in 2 days, on Saturday!

Charm: Really! It's mine too!

Lyza: That's awesome!

and Lyza leave.