BGCH 106: The Aftermath

A/N: PLEASE READ Hey guys, just letting you know they are in about week 6 in my book so that means there are like 8 weeks left so I want to know if you guys want me to do short chapters that are only like one day in the clubhouse or long chapters that are like a week in the house. As of right now I'm just going to go by like either one day or a few days, not a whole week or something like that! haha anyways Please comment and let me know thanks! 😘

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

-Sunday 12pm-

"Damn last night was crazy." Lyza muttered picking herself up off the backyard's lawn. She was covered in pink glitter and had a pounding head ache. She looked around the backyard and it was disgusting. Sour patch kids and other food items were in the pool. Clothes we strung everywhere. There were two guys and a girl she didn't know passed out in the hot tub. Pink & black glitter and streamers covered the ground and there were about 7 cracked phones lying on the ground. "Ugh what the hell happened." She said trying to recall bits and pieces of her broken memory of last night. She walked into the house and nearly tripped over Gigi knocked out on the ground. Christopher and two random girls were passed out on the floor of the kitchen huddled together. She ignored all the people passed out on the floor and climbed the stairs to her room.

*Sandra's room*

•Sandra's POV•

I woke up feeling refreshed, not having a hangover like the other girls. Down at the foot of my bed was a present. I opened it and found a gorgeous big purse, it was orange, my favorite color the other girls that won, Niki an Mimi got purses too in their favorite colors.

I wanted to go out to lunch today with Mimi and just have a good time. I put on my stripped blue and orange sundress with orange wedges, grabbed my new purse and walked to Mimi's room. Surprisingly she was awake lying in her bed playing on her phone.

"Hey." she smiled. "Hey." I replied.

"Let's go out to lunch!" I said. She got up excitedly and said "okay." She put on white skinny jeans and a black airy blouse and grabbed her new green purse. We grabbed the hummer keys and left.

•End of POV•

•Charm's POV•

*Charm's room*

I blinked a couple of times, trying to remember last night. I knew that the aftermath of the party was going to be bad so I just wanted to lay here and not even look at the house, but I had the urge to pee. I tried to get up but I was handcuffed to a really hot shirtless white guy. I didn't want to wake him up but to get us unchained from each other I had to.

"Hey. Pssst. Heyyyyyy." I said while poking the guys cheek with my finger. His eyes fluttered open and he smiled. "Hey beautiful, last night was great." He said. "Oh okay that's cool but we're hand cuffed together and I really need to pee." "Oh right right," he said, "the key is right... Uhhh uh oh." "What the hell do you mean uh oh!" "I mean I don't have the key!"

Why does everything bad happen to me! I rolled on top of him so we were face to face. "Oh hey I like this" he said while rubbing up and down my back. I rolled my eyes and rolled off of him onto the floor, dragging him down with me. "Ow damn! My shoulder!" He said. "Sorry." I smirked. He gave me a death glare but I ignored it. I began to stand up. "Where are you going?" he asked. "Just stand up and follow me." He obeyed and we walked down the hall to the bathroom. "I need to pee." I said. "Oh god." He muttered but turned around and let me handle my buisness.

"Hey uh I know this is going to be awkward but uh can we take a shower?" I stared at him with a shocked look on my face. "I uh really want to be clean." He said. "Fine." I gave up and grabbed two towels out of the cabinet. "But no funny business buddy or it's my foot up your ass." He chuckled and turned on the water.

•End of POV•

-1:30pm-

Lyza woke up Niki, Symone, and Gigi, deciding that they've been asleep long enough. She couldn't stand living in this pigsty a minute longer. "Come on girls let's clean this place up!" All the girls woke up the random guests that passed out and stayed the night and hustled them out the door.

"Hey where's Charm?" Gigi asked the girls while scooping the mushy gunk out of the pool. "I have no idea! she wasn't in her room!" Lyza replied with a concerned look on her face.

Gigi finds a key at the bottom of the pool and tucks it in her bra, wondering what it unlocked.

-3:34-

After about two hours of hard work, the house was sparkling again. The girls collapsed on the couch while Symone made them sandwiches. All of a sudden they heard a loud thumping from the stairs.

"Hey guys, wow the house looks great!" Charm says.

"Uhh who's that?" Niki asked pointing to the tall blonde haired boy.

"Oh this is Bryce. We kinda got hand cuffed together." She said lifting up her hand to show them.

"And we can't find the key!!!" Bryce said with a panicked tone.

Gigi completely forgot about the key she found in her bra. "Oh well that sucks, maybe we can use a hammer or something." Gigi said in voice that showed she really didn't care.

-5:29pm-

Mimi & Sandra arrive home. "Oh man that waiter was so into you Mimi! "Yeah I know! But wait till he finds out I gave him my fathers number." They both laughed and went to sit down with the other girls.

"Hey Mimi." Gigi said, ignoring Sandra. "Uh hello? I'd like a 'hey' or something too ya know." Sandra said.

Gigi looked at her and said "What it do Shamu." Everyone started cracking up except Mimi and Sandra.

Sandra walked to her room. "Aw are you going to go eat your feelings big baby?" Gigi said. "That wasn't funny Gigi, being a bad girl has nothing to do with bullying someone, there is so much more to it. Torturing someone and making their life a living hell isn't funny, it's evil and sickening." Mimi said, spitting the words at Gigi. She was disgusted with how terrible of a human being she was. "Haha whatever." Gigi said.

*Confession Room*

Sandra *sobbing*: Does she think that I don't know I'm fat. I've been bullied all my life! it's not like I chose to be this way. I don't want to be known as the fat girl with all the skinny pretty friends! I don't like being big! But that's the way I am.

She buries her face in her hands and cries.

Sandra: Well I'm going to leave. I'm not going to stay just to get teased about my body but when I come back for the reunion, she better believe that I will be Skinny, Pretty, and out for blood.

*Sandra's room*

•Sandra's POV•

I began packing my clothes and make up thinking about everything Gigi has done to me. I grabbed my suitcases and headed for the door. I loaded my bags into the van and walked back in the house, I wanted to say good bye to Mimi.

*Mimi's room*

"What you can't leave!" She said. "You can't leave me here, by myself with these awful girls."

"I'm sorry Mimi but I've made up my mind. I have to."

We hugged and said goodbye.

*Living room*

Gigi was sitting in the room with the girls and some random guy. I walked up behind her, grabbed her hair, pulled her head back and punched her right in the nose. After I did that I just walked out the house, closed the door and left.

"This experience has been terrible. I honestly had a better time in high school. These girls are adults acting like cruel bitchy teenagers. I'm sorry I can't be perfect but I know I'm more of a bad girl than Gigi."

_____________________________________________________________________________________

A/N: Hey Guys I'm sorry this chapter isn't all that but I'd really appreciate your feedback! If I know people are actually reading and enjoying this story it would really inspire me to write more. Well that's all I have to say!