BGCH 104 part 1: Pancake Nipples

Gigi: Everybody get up and come to the theatre!

*5 Minutes later*

Gigi: Okay so we received this letter and I'm going to read it now,

"Hi girls I hope you're loving the house! Well I don't think I mentioned this before but you guys will have a challenge every week to determine who receives the prize of the week! This weeks challenge is to throw a tea party for little kids. You guys will pair up into teams and have two days to convince as many kids and parents to come to your tea party. You will hold the tea parties at the local park on Wednesday at 1pm. The pair with the most positive votes on their party wins! I know there is an extra one of you guys so one of you will have to sit out. Have fun, but don't get to crazy!"

Mimi: Oh wow this is going to get crazy...

Julian: I'll sit out, I don't really like little kids..

Charm: okay Symone is my partner!

Gigi: Niki is my partner!

Mimi: YAY WE'RE PARTNERS

Mimi says while hugging Sandra.

Charm: Alright Symone let's go to my room and get dressed so we could go out.

*Charm's Room*

Charm: Alright to attract kids we have to be friendly and look friendly, we can't look like prostitutes and expect their parents to say yes so lets take 45 minutes to get ready and let's go.

Symone: Alright

*Mimi's Room*

Mimi: So I bet a lot of dads take their kids to the park so show cleavage Sandra!

Sandra: Hahaha woow Mimi.

Mimi: It's true!

*Niki's Room*

Niki: Um you ready?

Gigi: Yeah let's go.

Niki is wearing cream colored Jeffrey Campbell Lita Booties with Jack Wills Merrified dress and a Geranium Reto Bauble Bib Necklace that is mint colored. Her hair: straightened

Gigi is wearing a green chiffon flower print blouse with white skinny jeans and green flip flops. Her hair: Pulled back in a low pony.

They leave in the hot pink hummer waiting outside.

*Charm's Room*

Symone is wearing a black Mickey Mouse sweat shirt with pink Aztec print leggings and black chucks. Her hair: curled.

Charm is wearing a red batman crewneck that has a jagged cut bottom with black leggings and black converse. Her hair: Sock bun

They go to the front of the house and get in the blue hummer.

*Mimi's room*

Mimi is wearing: A cheetah print crop top with black high waisted shorts black sandals and a black studded cap. Her hair: straightened

Sandra is wearing: Black tassel with gold beads crop top, gold shorts and Air Jordan 7 Golden Moments. Her hair: high pony.

They leave in the green hummer.

Julian: Ugh I'm all alone!

*The Library*

Charm: Symone your idea about making flyers was great!

The flyer said:

"Bad Girls Symone and Charm are turning good! They are hosting a tea party for kids 4-13. On Wednesday March 21 at 1pm. There will be free tea, lemonade, cookies and games! For the adults there will be champagne and tea. Please RSVP to (111)-111-1111 before Tuesday March 20 at 4:00pm!"