pleasure over treasure

Heyy everyoneee💕

House: Any
Year: Any
Bloodline: Anyyy
Warnings: Lil bit of angst

—————————————

Your first few years at Hogwarts were everything you could've wanted and more. You were sorted into Slytherin house and that's where you had met your best friend, Draco Malfoy. You had a decent amount of popularity and you were third top in class, behind Draco and Hermione Granger. Hogwarts was your home, and never did you want to leave.

You and Draco were practically joined by the hip. Inseparable. You were always together, laughing, studying and messing around like teenagers do.

But what he was oblivious to, was that you had the biggest, fattest crush on your ferret best friend. You adored the way he walked, with such pride and confidence, yet you knew how soft and gentle he could be. Deep down, the infamous bully, Draco Malfoy was a huge softie- and you loved it...damn it you loved him

You were planning on asking him out in just a weeks time. Why not now? Because you needed to plan. You already came up with the idea of setting up a picnic by the black lake with all of his favourite fancy foods and then asking him to be your boyfriend. Sounded perfect. All he needed to do was say yes. It wasn't that hard was it?

You felt confident. Very confident. Some of your friends had mistaken yours and Draco's relationship in the past, thinking that you were somewhat together. I mean, you couldn't blame them...The way your smiles lit up when you saw each other and the way you were never seen apart. The way you always knew how to cheer the other one up. It was like some sort of love fairy tale. But unfortunately, the pair of you were friends. Fucking friends!

So, it was the night before your big plan. You'd asked Draco to hang out in your usual spot (the black lake) at noon the next day and of course he accepted, not knowing of the real reason you asked him.

Everything was going great. The day prior the pair of you had acted how you usually do; laughing around, messing around and hanging around the secret passageways after curfew. Surely nothing would have changed by noon tomorrow? Right?

————————————————

The next morning, you scrambled out of bed at the ridiculous time of 7AM and wasted no time in making yourself look the best you ever have- with the exception of your gorgeous look at the yule ball. You let your hair down and applied some light makeup along with slipping on a new outfit you'd bought from Hogsmeade especially for this occasion. Needless to say, you looked beautiful- as always :)

You grabbed everything you needed and rushed down to the black lake and began setting up, forgetting all about breakfast.

The weather was perfect considering it was a fine spring morning. You could hear the birds chirping in the forest across from the lake in front of you. The water was rippling peacefully as you perched yourself down on the picnic blanket.

And there you waited, until you heard the pretty voice of your best friend, hopefully soon to be boyfriend, Draco Malfoy

"Y/N! What's all this, love?" you blushed at the name and looked up at his gorgeous face

"Just thought it'd be nice" you smiled as he took a seat quite close next to you, his shoulder brushing against yours making the swarm of butterflies erupt in your stomach

The pair of you ate, chatted and laughed with each other as you usually did, but you knew the time was nearing where you'd have to ask him...

You took an immense deep breath and gulped before starting "Dray..Have you ever considered a girlfriend? I mean..like..obviously you have but do you want one?" you hinted trying your best to conceal the unbearable nerves