Surprised Feelings

Warning light smut... I think.. its masturbation lol.

  The incident had them feeling awkward at first. Mostly for Izuku because of the fact that he was caught doing something unpleasant, making matters worst he was caught by Katsuki. The awkwardness faded into a routine. Bakugo had became more clingy checking up on his best friend more often or just simply staying by his side wherever he went. Which Izuku told him plenty of times that he was fine and that he doesn't need for him to watch his every move. Of course as stubborn as Katsuki is he was not backing down. Witnessing something like that really had him on edge. Like if he took his eyes off of the boy for a second he would disappear. 

   With a lot of back and forth Katsuki have finally gave Deku a little bit more freedom. Well without  checking his room and confiscating sharp objects. If Izuku needed to use it Bakugo had to watch him and give it back. Izuku felt suffocated but he got use to it and just enjoyed the blonde's company. This was way past the limit of him having Bakugo's attention so he was going to bask in it because he didn't know when it might end .

  Katsuki was currently busy with the Bakusquad because they claimed he hadn't been giving them enough attention and TLC. Izuku had some time in  his room to himself finally without Bakugo breathing down his neck. Though the peace and quiet was ruined by a couple knocks of his door. He got up and opened it to see Iida, Tsuyu, Todoroki, and Uraraka. Izuku knew that they would come eventually. He was planning on going to them first but his nerves got the best of him saying they wouldn't be his friends anymore because of the way he snapped at them. They had to talk sooner or later and well fate chose sooner.

  "Uh hey guys..."

"Deku-kun we came to apologize.." Uraraka was the first to speak                                                                 

"Yes it was very rude of us to go through your belongings and find something that was obviously   to be kept a secret." Iida followed

"And not to mention telling our classmates your business." Todoroki said

"We was just worried for you Kero."

"You became very distant and looked so sad. We just wanted to know what was going on so as your friends we can make you feel better... We didn't expect it to this much of a serious situation." Uraraka fiddled with her fingers

Izuku was very grateful for the apology, he knew that his friends meant no harm but his emotions at the time took over shielding that fact.

"Its okay guys and I'm sorry for snapping and ignoring  you guys when y'all was only concerned"

"Speaking of being concerned.." the four walked in the room as Midoriya waved them to come in

"Are you okay Midoriya? And don't just say you're fine so we can just go be honest." Todoroki deadpanned

"I have to admit at first I wasn't but now I'm doing much better especially thanks to Kacchan."

The four exchanged confused glances. "Our classmate... Bakugo?"

"Yep that's the one"

"Um I'm sorry but don't he like hate you kero?'

"Is he blackmailing you Midoriya because I will not hesitate to go to extreme measures."

"Todoroki! That is not a polite thing to assume about our classmates no matter what they might have done"

"Well I wouldn't put it past him" Todoroki shrugged

"That is trueeee" Uraraka agreed

"Guys! He's not black mailing me!...We finally settled our differences and he's been looking out for me ever since especially after the incident.."