Everything's Out in the Open Now

⚠️ Warning : Boy x Boy smut ahead of your not into that please skip to the end of the chapter. Anyways enjoy my poor attempt at my first smut 😭.

This was starting to get out of hand. His hormones were going through the roof . It's been a month since they had made up. Everything was fine at first, he thought about Izuku a lot, mostly grateful that they're back together officially. That was until they became not so pg-13. Katsuki of course handled it the simple way by getting off, especially the memory of how hot Izuku looked working out or during practice courses that Mr.Aizawa setup. His hero suit torn up, letting his bulging muscles poke out. How his face contorts to anger and determination which by the way should not be a turn on but it just was.

It got to the point where jerking off wasn't enough. He felt an internal itch that he couldn't reach. For weeks he pondered this feeling off but now it's getting out of control. He tried to find a solution but his brain kept coming back to one idea, Sex. Katsuki was a virgin, in fact the farthest he went with somebody was when Izuku jerked him off months back. It wasn't that Katsuki was scared of sex but that he wanted to find the right person to do it with. Call him cliche but he didn't want to give up his body to just anyone. He would give izuku his virginity but he didn't want to scare the boy away from moving fast in their relationship.

But it doesn't hurt to find out, so on that note Katsuki waited until the weekend where the majority of the kids went off to visit their families. Katsuki told his parents he was not coming that weekend which ended up as a back and forth with his mother. He blocked her immediately for some peace and quiet, not wanting his mood to be ruined. Izuku's mom said she wouldn't be home as much this weekend so it's better for him to stay in the dorms until next time. This results in Katsuki asking Izuku to come to his dorm to "hang out".

Katsuki took the initiative beforehand to get ready. He showered and brushed his teeth again. He was going to try to fix up his hair but he figured it would just get messed up again due to ..activities. The sun was going down and yet Izuku was a no show. Katsuki was about to text him just in case something happened, when he heard knocks on his door. His heart began to race. There was no turning back now.

He opened the door and revealed a slightly disheveled Izuku.

"Hey Kacchan, I swear I closed my eyes for a second and well...sorry I kind of overslept" explaining his appearance

" Of course you would" Katsuki rolled his eyes and walked back toward his bed. Nervousness settling in his gut. Izuku walked in, closing the door behind him.

"Aww Kacchan don't pout I really am sorry" Izuku said before leaning towards Katsuki to kiss him , capturing his soft lips.

They break away "I'm not pouting" Katsuki says pouting even more. Izuku chuckled "stop making that face"

"Or what?" Katsuki said in a challenging tone. Izuku smirked, leaning back away from the blonde "nothing" he shrugged. Katsuki was a bit disappointed. He wanted izuku to take action but he might as well do it himself. He got up taking his boyfriend's hands into his, looking up at him.

"Deku ...I want to do it."

"Do..what?"

"...IT." Izuku looked at him even more confused than before.

"Sorry Kacchan I'm not really catching your drift.."

Katsuki sighed, pulling away, heading to his drawer, opening the second one pulling out a new box of condoms (that he had guessed on which size to get. He figured the boy was a bit bigger than average.) and a new little bottle of lube. Turning back to the taller boy, noticing his eyes wide and his mouth agape from realization.