The Slow Route

Warning Mild Smut includes: frotting/mutual masturbation

Katsuki couldn't concentrate. No matter how hard he tried,  only one boy clouded his mind.

"Bakugo!" His name was called pulling him back to reality.

"What?" He looked towards his friends who had concerned expressions.

" We was talking about whose most likely to have a secret weird fetish" Mina stayed stuffing a fry in her mouth.

"Dunce face obviously" he answered in a all knowing tone

"What?! Why me?!!" Kaminari exclaimed

"Everything about you just screams weird" Katsuki stated

Everyone except Kaminari hummed in agreement. Kaminari could only pout and go back to eating his meal.

"Bakubro are you okay?" Kirishima whispered to the blonde while the others were distracted in a new conversation topic.

"Yeah, why wouldn't I be?" Bakugo rolled his eyes

" You seemed distant ever since we left the dorms, You barely payed any attention to the movie, you waited outside the stores while we went shopping, and you were staring at your food for 20 minutes before Mina called you out"  Was Katsuki really zoned out this whole time?!

"I'm fine shitty hair" The red head didn't believe that one bit but he let it go and bakugo was grateful he did. He didn't want to tell anyone that the reason he was so distracted was because of Deku. Not anything bad of course considering how they left off. He couldn't help his mind returning to the memory of him and Izuku kissing. Wanting to feel those lips against his once again because it  just felt so right. All in all you could say Katsuki missed Deku from the little time they spent this morning. He just wanted to be near him once again. To touch him, and lather in his scent. He couldn't wait to head back in the dorms.

Katsuki sighed, but first he had to survive this friendly outing.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

  The group finally got back to the dorms. It was getting late and most of their classmates were already heading to their rooms to call in for the night. The bakusquad split up going in different directions to do their tasks. Bakugo loitered in the common room for a bit before going in the elevator heading up to a certain floor. Once he stepped out of the metal box he speed walked with excitement coursing through his body, to a familiar door he's been looking forward to seeing all day. With one swift movement he opened the door and rushed in, sprinting towards the greenette, who was startled by the sudden opened door.

"Oh Kacchan you're ba-ACK!" Katsuki had jumped and tackled the poor boy on to the bed.  Izuku with his fast reflexes was barely able to grab onto the blonde before hitting the bed  with a loud oof. Katsuki couldn't help but giggle feeling childlike all of a sudden. This was totally out of character for him but being around Deku makes him feel like a totally different person.

Izuku chuckled at Katsuki's actions. "I guess someone couldn't wait to see me"

Bakugo raised up to look down at him. "Don't get full of yourself, the extras were just draining me and I only came because you insisted." he huffed out

"Mmhmm, if you say so " Deku said in a teasing manner. They moved in a more comfortable position, where Izuku sat up with his back pressed  against his headboard and Katsuki straddled him leaning forward so their chest touched and his head rested on Deku's shoulder. They did this as if it was almost natural, like they have been doing this forever,  like they didn't just confess to each other earlier today. Izuku began to rub Katsuki's back with gentle care.