Astronomy Tower

Dragging me around corridors and pulling me up spiralling stair cases having to tell me to shut up from time to time, all of a sudden he picked me up bridal style and put his hand over my eyes. I could feel winding and steps, a lot of steps. he put me down on the floor, I had to take a moment to concentrate in order not to fall over.

"ta-daaa" he said taking his hands from my eyes, I look up to see the massive time turner like structure floating in the middle of the room "the astronomy tower?" I asked "why here."

he looked at me in the eyes and said nothing picking me up and placing me on the railings surrounding the tower.

"you know sky..." he said hesitantly "you look amazing" I looked at him "seriously that's why you brought me up here, because you think that I look good?" he looked taken aback by this and placed my hand in his "no no no sky that is not what I mean I was just pointing it out" he looked at the floor "you always look beautiful jones" he looked back into my eyes, as I stared into his I saw a glint of happiness. suddenly he leaned forward and placed his lips to mine.

passion burning and the heat rising, our tongues dancing around in each others mouths his body less cold than usual pressing onto mine matching perfectly. picking me up and placing me gently on the floor he crouched over me.

breathing into my ear he spoke gently "do you want this jones?" he looked me in the eyes I could see that there was no jokes no trouble, he was being jenuine. "yes I do" I said looking back at him "do you want me?" I bit my lip and smiled.

pressing my lips against his our bodies so close that I could feel his heart beating on his chest, he pulled away and began nipping at my neck as I let out a soft moan. his one and running though my hair and the other on my thigh. slowly he crept up my legs and to my heat, rubbing his index finger on my opening.my moans softly became louder as his breaths god deeper. staring me in the eye he then pulled my black lace thong to the side.

As his fingers slid into me I let out a harsh moan, "be quiet for me" he said whilst his large finger covered my mouth the metallic of his ring burning on my toungue after a few minutes of keeping as quiet as I could, he brought his hand away. "good girl" he saws whilst pumping his fingers in and out of me.

slowly he begins to move his body down and begins swirling his toungue around my clit. the heat of his breath against my needy pussy causing me to whimper.

using his fingers to play with me whilst his mouth sucked at my clit, he then slid his fingers inside and started pumping them mercilessly. my legs began to shake and I could feel my insides clenching around his large fingers. once he pulled them out he sucked them and then pushed his lips onto mine. the passion this time was immense and I never wanted it to stop.

once he was done we lay side by side watching the stars twinkle in the night sky, I had never interacted with Draco like this before, it was a new him that I was unaware existed. but I liked it, he wasn't rude or arrogant. he was friendly, he listened to what you had to say and he cares for you.

do I like Draco Malfoy

this ones abit more saucy but as I said I'm not used to this sort of thing so please do not judge. also I know that the chapters are not that long but I just Idk find it easier I a way.

press the star <3

also someone tell me how to spell tongue tongues idk