The wine cellar

The deep fruity taste of red wine stick in my mouth as me and pansy sat together each with a bottle in our hands sipping away.

"So have you two actually gotten together?" Pansy asked me.

"Yes" I replied whilst playing with the label on the bottle I was drinking from. "He asked me whilst I was in bed recovering" I said whilst uncontrollably smiling.

"That's so cute, and I'm really sorry about the mark by the way" I paused whilst looking at my arm which was covered due to my embarrassment of the mark. "honestly your the last person to deserve it" she carried on looking sad.

"Pansy, these things happen it's okay" It wasn't okay but I couldn't tell her that because it just draws attention to it that I don't want.

"Sky sky sky sky sky sky sky sky" Theo shouted as he was slouched in a low leather chair, "come here we wanna know something" I made my way over as I noticed that Draco looked rather pissed off.

"Who's better in bed" blaise said trying not to giggle "Harry or Draco" I was completely shocked at this question.

"Has to be the chosen one" I said with the straightest face as I could as I noticed dracos jaw clench and his fists tighten into balls. "IM JOKING" I screamed as I burst out with laughter and the others joined in apart from Draco who still looked unconvinced. "Draco is definitely the best fuck" I said slightly slurring my words as I flopped myself onto Draco.

"Well your a mess" he said quietly whilst holding my write weight with one hand, "And I'm only going to get messier" I replied whilst picking me up and going behind the bar grabbing a bottle of vintage fire whisky popping out the cork and pouring it down my throat as Draco stared at me wide eyed and let off a proud grin.

"That's my girl" he said as I came back from around the bar and planted my lips onto his passionately.

I need this, to get away from everything that has happened recently, drown my feeling with alcohol. That should be enough to get rid of the mental pain.

I pulled away from Draco and whispered into his ear " your definitely better than Harry and Cedric combined" I said letting out a giggle as he turned his head to face mine, his lips were inches from mine and I could feel the warmth of his minty breath brushing agains my soft skin.

He pushed his lips onto mine and our tongues pushed against each others fighting for dominance when he pulled away he whispered into my ear "you are stuck with me now" he pulled away and grinned at me as he made his way cowards blaise Theo and pansy dragging me along behind him.

"Blaise did you get the muggle herb from Neville?" He asked excitedly as blaise pulled out a pack of weed from his pocket. We all sat in a circle as blaise began rolling up a few joints. Me and Draco had a bottle of fire whisky between us and we're taking alternate sips until he let me down the last part.

"Here you go" Theo said passing me and pansy a spliff to share. "No point getting Draco to share one, he will barely get high I mean look at the size of him"  I let out a chuckle as blaise started giggling again.

For a big guy blaise would always get uncontrollably giggly when drunk, especially when drinking whine it was just his thing.

Theo lit the end of the spliff as I slowly inhaled the fumed feeling my mouth fill with silky smoke as I lifted my head up towards the roof and released it out of my mouth in soft puffs.

After a few hits I felt my brain begin to feel light as the bad memories from weeks before slipped from my brain.

A few hours later

It was now well into the night and we had all gone into the garden of the mannor and watch the stars.

Theo and pansy had disappeared off somewhere most likely to fuck and blaise was passed out in a deck chair.

Draco made a magic fire pit that floated slightly but let of an amazing warm light. The sky was perfectly clear and the stars were all shining bright.

"Does your mark still hurt?" Draco asked turning to me and lightly brushing my forearm that I had out due to the temperature of the fire.

"Not really, just twinges every so often" I replied shuddering at the thought of having this logo of darkness stuck on me for the rest of my life.

"I love you sky" draco said kissing the mark gently and then rubbing his thumb agains my cheek whilst looking deep into my eyes.

"I love you too draco, and you know how you said I'm stuck with you?" I said now playing with his hand that was playing with my cheek.

He nodded softly,

"Well I don't feel stuck, I want to be here" as I said this he pulled me into a tight hug and kissed me gently on the forehead.

I'm really sorry if this doesn't make sense but I started getting tired towards the end and cannot be bothered to read it through.

Hope you enjoyed and please press the star💕
And I want to have a signature thing like the paper cranes in manacled and things like that but I don't know what so ppl please give me ideas
Love you all❤️