Hogsmeade

I woke up to a bustling common room on a Saturday morning "morning sky" said semus looking at me slightly worried "yeah you look a bit ummm, rough" dean then said looking abit nervous at this comment.

"its fine just boy problems" I said whilst watching how happy they looked together "you know you are the cutest couple" I smiled at them warmly and they laughed slightly "anyway were going to Hogsmeade, would you like to come along?" I thought for a second but gave in and agreed to go with them, "don't make me feel too single though" I said whilst giggling to myself,

as we walked down the cobblestone paths lined by old walls we finally got to the small tudor village "thankyou for inviting me out" I said to semus and dean "anytime" they both said looking at me slightly concerned. "fancy a butterbeer?" asked dean I nodded and we made our way down to the hogs head.

walking into the crowded pub you are blasted with the smell of butterscotch, stale beer and classic pub pies. looking around to see if there was anyone I recognised I saw harry hermione and ron, better not go to them as they just have the pig constantly. then it hit me...

near the back of the pup in the corner bothes I saw dracowith Astoria sat on his lap whilst running her hands through his hair and whispering things into his ear.

I felt my head go fuzzy and my stomach, my whole body numb when Astoria pointed at me and laughed making all of the other slytherins on that table laugh, then draco, dracos grey eyes locked with mine they went a sadder tone of grey and the smile fell from his face and into a emotionless look.

for about 3 seconds my eyes were stuck on his when tears began to fall from my eyes following the paths that they knew too well down my rosy cheeks and past my plump lips the tear fell from my jawline onto the cold slate floor. I felt as though the pub was empty, the only thing being me staring into the boys eyes who I thought actually liked me.

I turned around and ran out of the pub bumping into people and tumbling over my own feet.
Not completely aware of where I was going I ran until I came at the opening of the end of a forest, there was a fence and you could see the shrieking shack in the distance.

After sitting on the rock and crying for a while I heard footsteps and the sound of someone stepping on a stick. I looked up to see the platinum blonde haired boy "draco please leave me alone, I can't deal with this right now" I looked back down at the floor wiping the tears from my face "are you okay sky?" At these words my heart melted but at the same time I was overcome with anger, "do you really thing you are in the place to ask me that?" I said standing up and looking him in the eyes "I just um.. I don't really understand why your so upset" he looked slightly nervous but right now I did not have the patience for him.
"Honestly I thought you had changed, you were nice to me you looked after me, you know that I hardually ever pay attention to boys after I lost Cedric?" I looked at him waiting for an answer but he just carried on looking at the floor, "why did you do it? Why did you take me up to the astronomy tower and show me the stars then the next day your probably fucking Astoria of all people!!!" I was a mess at this joint tears rushing down my face and my voice shakey. "I'm sorry sky" draco said, I kind of felt bad for him but I was so overwhelmed by the situation that I couldn't forgive him right now. "And just so you know I'm not your fuck bunny and won't be there when you can't keep your dick in your pants" I walked closer to him composing myself and staring me into his deep grey eyes, "but Skylar I-" I interupted "no Draco you did what you did now don't fuck around with me" his sadness turned into anger "you piece of shit" he muttered under his breath I turned "draco I think you will find that not everything in life is handed over to you on a silver platter and you can choose when to take action on it, you lost this one and that's no ones fault apart from yours" I stared harshly at his face and then made my way out.
As I was walking away I heard him shout "fuck" I could hear pain in his voice but didn't have time to feel bad for him, yes he may have only given me affection once or twice but I had caught feelings for him.

I like him

Decided to add in abit of drama
I hope you like it and please tell your friends about this book so far
Remember to press the star❤️