moaning mryrtle

"wake up sky you sleepy head" I jumped up looking confused to see Hermione about 3 inches from my face, "jeeze mione, you scared the shit out of me" I said laughing "but no seriously, your going to be late for class" she looked at me with her one eyebrow raised.

I jumped out of bed and chucked on my uniform as fast as I could, I did my makeup but had no time to do anything with my hair so I chucked it into a bun. "come on lets get down and have some breakfast" Hermione said whilst pulling me out of our dorm and Into the common room.

as I stepped in through the massive wooden door of the great hall, the smell of bacon and syrup. "oh my fucking god" I said to Hermione "why does it always smell so good" she looked at me and laughed "someones a bit hungry eh?" we both laughed as we walked down the great hall to where harry and ron were sat, as we made our way down I glanced at the slytherin table and saw that draco was not sat there with everyone like usual, why?

as we said down ron looked up and smiled "morning" we both smiled back and replied. however harry said nothing, me being me I ust went straight in and spoke "harry why are you being such an arse at the moment" he looked up at me anger brewing in his eyes. "me, me being an arse" I had never experienced him lash out to a comment like this. "I'm the oly one that is actually realising that there is something wrong whilst you guys are all laughing" I look at him in disbelief "so your sulking because you are jealouse that we are able to have fun and not just look at the bad in everything" ron looked at me and so did hormone "what so your not gunno back me up here?" I said standing up and looking at them both. "I'm going to potions early" I turned around stormed off,as I did this I could feel hindreds of eyes burning through me. everyone knew I was really a slytherin but got sorted into gryffindoor.

as I walked through the corridoors I was coming up to potions when a pair of icy cold hands grabbed me and pulled me into an empty classroom. "what are yo-" I turned around to see draco Malfoy, "draco" I said smiling "why weren't you in breakfast?" I asked looking up at his icy grey eyes, he looked  slightly nervous at this question so I just dismissed it. "how are you doing" he asked changing the subject "still sleeping off the other night" I said with a giggle as he looked at me analysing every feature of my face, "umm draco?" I asked still gazing into his eyes "yes sky" he replied with "ummm why did you help me the other night and then you know" I looked at the floor nervous for his reaction.

his face  changed expression and his eyes went darker "what do you mean" he said looking at me frustration ridden across his face " jones, it meant nothing" I looked up at him feeling my face going red and my eyes tearing up. "we were both very drunk ok" I had a massive lump in my throat at this point so I just nodded before running away from him hearing his soft voice faintly call for my name.

I ran through the coridoors bumping into people but not saying a word as I may begin to cry, I kept running until my legs felt numb and I could no longer. it this I saw the abandoned girls bathroom and went into one of the cubicals, as I sat down I felt my body let go and tears began streaming down my face. "but why would he do that if it meant nothing" I sobbed into my hands.

suddenly I heard a splash of water and myrtle peaked over the top of the door. "skylar? is that you" she said in a squeaky voice "why are you crying" she said with no hesitation "just boys" I said glancing up at her. she came in and was floating infront of me, me and myrtle have always been quite good friends because I used to always come in here when Astoria bullied me in years 1, 2, and 3 one day she just stopped in year 4  no explanation, just ignored me instead (which I much preferred)

"so who is this boy then?" she asked twirling her hair around her pail bony finger "um draco" I said looking guilty "you probably wouldn't know him" she looked at me surprised "draco Malfoy?" she asked "what do you know him" I said startled by the young girl knowing who I was talking about. "yeah I do, he used to come in here when people ignored him or avoided him because they were t mean" she said this giggling whilst still playing with her hair "really" I asked "yup" she squeeked "he also came in whenever he saw you come out"  the thought of his distracted me from my crying and onto what myrtle was saying instead. "he would come in and ask me what you were crying about" she said looking at my mascara smudged down my face " and what did you tell him" I asked "that itt was Astoria of course" she said rolling her eyes "i hate that bitch, she used to come in here with pansy and throw stuff at me" myrtle said whilst crossing her arms.

After having a long catch up with her I decided that I was going to make my way back up to  the common rooms before Hermione finds out that I was crying instead of going to potions.

walking through the empty corridors and past the busy classrooms I finally got into the common room, flopping down on the sofa I felt my eyes getting heavy and the roaring fire blazing against agaist my face, slowly I felt my eyes close and my mind detatch from reality.

once again a bit of a boring chapter but I promise its going to get better

remember to press the star and please share this story with ur friends if you like it <3