amortentia

as the morning drew nearer we decided that it was time to leave. getting up and saying goodbye to everyone we left through the back of their fireplace. walking along the tunnel we were giggling and laughing about what had happened that night.

"so hermioneee" I said nudging her shoulder "soo then, what happened with baise" she looked at the floor and giggled "ummmmm" I opened my mouth "oh my god did Hermione granger aand blaise zabini fuck!!" she looked slightly embarrassed "umm yesss" I screeched and gave her a hug.

as we came out of the picture frame we were met by a very high pair of twins slouched on the sofa. "hello there girlsss" Freddie said whilst winking "hear you have been getting the action" we both looked at eachother and giggled "um well I need to get to bed anyway!" I said as me and Hermione made our way up to the dorm rooms.

"well tonight was definateley a night" Hermione said to me as I stared at the roof smiling. "yes indeed" I replied.

Monday morning

after waking up me and Hermione both made our way down to the great hall, once again the fresh scent of bacon and toast filled my nostrils "fuck in hungry" I said as we made our way down to to harry and ron. yesterday we spent mostof the day sleeping as we were very hung over and tired so we didn't manage to eat anything.

sitting down we both filled our plates up and started scoffing it down, "someones hungry" ron said laughing at us both whilst harry sat there grumpily, he didn't take me and draco being a 'thing' too lightly and hasn't actually spoken to me since I told him. looking over at the slytherin table there was no sight of draco, he must have slept late or something, or maybe its something deeper.

after the food disappeared we made our way to the dungons for potions class. as we got to the door I realised I had forgotten my want and had to make my way back up to the common room. by the time I got into the class everyone was sat down so I took the empty seat at the back. it was quite nice having a whole desk to myself but that thought was distracted when I realised thst draco was not there.

the door suddenly burst open and snape waltzed in with draco behind him sending the blond haired boy to sit by me. as he sat down on the stool next to me I gave him a warm smile, but his vacant expression didn't change, I tried to ignore it and start listening to snape.

"today we are going to be looking at amortentia" snape said whilst opening a pot of sparkling bubbling liquid, everyone began to mutter but snape silenced them. after explaining what it was he decided to pick on some people to smell it  "jones and Malfoy can smell it seeing as they were both late to my class" he said giing me a death stare. I stepped forward to the potion.

"i smell strong cologne, citruss, teatree, and green apples" I said whilst slightly glancing at draco his face changing into a slight smile. "now Malfoy" draco stepped towards it "i can smell flowers, wet grass, parchment and mint" he said, I knew this was my scent causing me to smile to myself.

he sent us all to sit back down and research the history of amortentia. draco was one of snapes top students so I knew that I would have no problem with this. as the time whent by we were both finished and started chatting quietly whilst messing around. flirtatiously he pushed my quill off the side of the desk, bending down to get it my skirt came up showing my lacey black pants to draco, I quickly pulled it down turning around to see draco looking at me in awe.

sitting back down he placed his large cold hand on my thigh causing my heartbeat to rise. looking into his eyes I could see mischief knowing that his publicity kink was going to be revealed. he slowly edged his hand closer to my heat whilst massaging me. after teasing me he ripped off my pants and began to sink is large fingers into me, pushing them in and out I has my hand in my mouth in an effort to muffle the gentle moans coming from my moth. "I'm going to make you cum right here" he whispered into my ear causing a shiver to run through my body "but what if we get caug-" he interrupted me "were not going to get caught if you stay quiet for daddy are you?" I nodded as he proceeded to massage me.

I began to feel my walls clenching up and my legs beginning to shudder. he held is finger over my moth as I released onto his hand. as he licked his fingers I took my small hand and began massaging his area as it grew harder. he looked at me as he unbuckled his belt and taking out his dick. getting onto the floor under the desk I stated running my hands up and down his shaft causing him the odd facial expression. I then met my lips with the end of his cock and slid it into my mouth, it hissing the back of my throat as I forced it in.

I kept doing this until I could see he was getting close, my mouth running up and down his large length as his hands gripped my hair. suddenly I heard him groan as I felt his load shoot into the back of my throat. after swallowing it all I made my way back up and wiped my mouth. he smiled at me and reached out his hand to hold mine.

did we really just do that! before we knew it professor snape ended the lesson and we made our way out. before I could say anything to draco he was gone. where did he go? was he up to something?