caged up

I turned back around to say bye but he had already apparated away.

the wind was crisp and the whole atmosphere was unwelcoming, the trees around creaked along with the sharp sqwuaks of birds. As I made my way to the front door I was completely oblivious to the sounds of the stones beneath my feet but focussed on that large oak door.

after what felt like hours I finally managed to get to the door hesitantly nocking. the band of metal against wood echoed through my ears and out around the forests.

no one answered.

I knocked again and to my surprise the door slowly creaked open and a bloodshot eye peered through the crack. "o-oh s-s-skylarj j-jones" said the shivering voice with small squeeks and shuffles in between.

I know the voice, ive heard it before but I just cannot quite remember when, it hit me.

peter Pettigrew,

the man who everyone believed to be dead but was in fact alive, the revelation of 3rd year when we first met serius, I wasn't there for much of that I just came down before professor lupin turned into a werewolf. I never saw Pettigrew that much but the shuffling if his hands and slight squeeks really give away someone who spent most of their life as a rat.

my heart began to pound and my breath felt shallow as I stood there completely motionless wondering what I should do. I turned began running, the coward I am, running away from my parents who could be in deep danger but I didn't know what else to do.

as I was sprinting away I turned around to see a woman with an abundance of dark curls resting on her head. she wore a tatty black corset with a lacy black under dress which was also black, Bellatrix lestrange, the woman who gave me the mark, she is the reason I am in this position, the very reason I am here right now.

I turned around flinging a hex at her from my want which she managed to deflect.

a purple blaze of light came towards me and

nothing

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

waking up my sight was disrupted by white blobs and my head pounding.

"where the fuck am I" I screamed out.

my eyesight slowly began to come back when I noticed that I was in a cage but hanging from the roof. the coldness of the house was biting at me, nipping the skin from my bare toes. my naked body covered only by a thin blanket much like dobbys potato sack to cover up what I can. my hair was in a tangled mess and I could feel dried blood down the side of my face and dirt on why hands.

whatever that bitch had done to me it wasn't nice and im almost relieved that I was unconscious whilst it happened.

whenever I move around my cage it softly sways making me loose my balance and causing me to fall. the sensation of the freezing bars against my warm skin is torturous along with the rough mould coating them scratching against my skin each time I move.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

days go by and I only see Pettigrew once every 2 days bringing up a bowl of beige smush into my dismal cell as my only source of nutrients. why are they keeping me here? what have I done to deserve this? I ask myself whilst laying there solemnly with my eyes shut trying to focus on the swaying motion thinking that if I focus hard enough I can convince myself that im on a boat in the middle of the ocean free, not locked up in a cage.

this thought is quickly interrupted by the sound of pettigrews busy feet scurrying to the large oak door. he peaks his eye through the crack just as he head done with me and stutters his way through a sentence. "w-welcome mr m-m-m-Malfoy" I gasp at the name, Pettigrew swiftly swings around as chants "silencio"

I try to shout but my voice will not come out, it is as though I have a knot in my vocal chords which are restricting any sort of noise to escape my mouth. I begin to shake on the bars as the tall man with long blonde hair walks in through the door.

I carry on shaking at the bars and he just looks at me in discuss before pulling his wand out of his cane and pointing it at me "crucio" he whispered with a menacing grin curling up on his face.

suddeny I could feel my tendons getting ripped from my bone and my ribs shattering each shard puncturing my rhasping lungs. the pain was excruciating, my eyesight began to wavour and my brain going fuzzy but the pain carried on. my trachea felt as though it was getting knotted and my intestines each individually getting pulled out of my stomach, each finger individually getting pulled out of socket and my body tried to pull itself apart. I continued to scream but no noise came out, only the taste of blood as my vocal chords were getting ripped raw by my shrill screams. each of my eardrums began pounding the sound of blood rushing through my veins and up to my head.

he finally pulled his wand away, it felt like I was getting tortured for hours but it must have only been about 20seconds because by the time my eyesight had adjusted Pettigrew had only just finished putting all of the muggle locks on.

not an ounce of emotion left lucius' face as he swooped his body around towards the hallway and made his way down, the sound of his heels clipping against the floor slowly faded away but the pain of the curse did not.

once peter was gone the silencing charm left and I let out a strained wale whilst my fingers began spasming and legs shook uncontrollably. I just sat there my whole body trembling whilst i dug my nails into my scalp grabbing at grasped at my messy hair.

when was I going to get out? how was I going to get out? will anyone even realise that im gone?

questions flew around my aching brain as I just let my body flop down onto the frozed bars burning my skin.

I lay there

just lay there as though I was dead.

waiting for someone to save me.

i'm really sorry I haven't written in ages but I am quite busy.

I hope you enjoyed this chapter as its abit different and im trying to improve my writing style.

thankyou so much for nearly 800 viewsss <3