2.

"IT'S LIKE NIAGARA FALLS

"IT'S LIKE NIAGARA FALLS.."

---¤☆¤---

"Is he the one?" Annabeth asks, poking Percy in the head.

"Shut up! Shut up! He needs sleep, Ann!" I scold, giving her a death glare.

Removing her hand from his forehead, she tucks them behind her back and she hovers over him. Counting the final measurement, I smiled as Percy let out a small groan in his sleep; he was still alive. The Apollo kids always said that was a good sign. It meant that he was responsive. Being responsive meant being alive.

Picking up a spoon, I turn to Annabeth to find her hovering over his face with a scold; muttering about him looking weak. Rolling my eyes at her grumbling, I pick up a roll of bandages and throw it at her head; hitting her temple. Shooting me a look, she huffs and takes a step back giving me the room I needed. Tho, the room was still very cluttered and tight.

"I am just curious! But he doesn't look like much." She said, her voice trailing off at the end.

"Get out! You're not gonna do anything but make comments! I need space and quiet!" I order, pointing at the door.

"I'll help, I'm just saying that he doesn't look like the Minotaur slayer kind." She mutters, leaning against the frame of the bed.

"Gods, sometimes you're worse than Luke." I huff, making her face flush.

Sitting on the side of the bed, I inspect his face as he groans out a small 'no' and 'I won't'. His eyebrows were furrowed together and his mouth was twitching between a smile and serious look. His shaggy black hair was stuck to his forehead as he was drenched head to toe in a layer of sweat and dirt. Whatever he was dreaming about, didn't seem to be pleasant.

Sighing as his hand twitches, I scoop a small amount of nectar and go to feed him some when his hand latches onto my wrist. Halting in place, I take a sharp intake as his eyes snap over to reveal sea green eyes. Bolting up from the bed, his eyes were wide and sweat was covering his face; before his body relaxed slightly.

Jumping back in shock, I break his grip on my arms before clearing my throat making his head snap in my direction. Offering him a kind smile, he gives me a half lidded look with a drowsy smile. Looking at my face, his eyes trail down to the rest of my body before his eyes linger on my lips. A little too long, in my opinion.

"What? Who are you." He slurs out, making my face flush at the look he was giving me.

"Shh, you need to sleep. Here, this will make you feel better." I coo, spoon feeding him some nectar.

"Ask him about the Summer Solstice! What's gonna happen! What was stolen?! What does he know?! We only have a few weeks!" Annabeth pesters, but is ignored by both of us.

"Not now, Ann. It's to soon!" I hiss, shooting her a quick look over my shoulder. 

Turning back to Percy, I continue to spoon feed him some nectar; some of it dribbles down his cheek. Using the spoon to clean him up, he grumbles something inaudible under his breath. Removing the spoon from his mouth, he looks up at me with cloudy eyes; sleep was obviously still clouding his mind. He was in not condition to answer questions.