6.

"WAS SO STUPID LOOKING

"WAS SO STUPID LOOKING..."

---¤☆¤---

Covering my nose with my hand, I breath my mouth trying not to inhale the thick bleach bathroom stench. Watching as Clarisse bends him over on his knees and starts pushing his head toward the toilet bowl. I could only imagine the horrid smell. Cringing at the thought, I feel the ground start to vibrate slightly making me tense. Was that an earthquake? Were we having an earthquake?

Hearing a low rumble, I feared for a moment that it was coming from outside; but it was still sunny outside, not a cloud in sight. Blinking, I watched as water shot out of the toilet, making an arc straight over Percy's head, and next thing I knew, Percy was sprawled on the bathroom tiles with Clarisse screaming. The water blasted out of the toilet again, hitting Clarisse straight in the face so hard it pushed her down onto her butt.

"What the?!" Clarisse screams, her hair sticking to her head; reminding me of a drenched cat.

The water stayed on her like the spray from a fire hose, pushing her backward into a shower stall. She struggled, gasping for air making Sam and Jamie run to her. Running to her, they slipped and slid on the tiles below them, when the toilets exploded, making six more streams of toilet water blasted them back.

Hearing another rumble of pipes, the showers turned on as all of the fixtures sprayed them right out of the bathroom, spinning them around like pieces of garbage being washed away. Feeling the water rise up to my ankles, my shoes felt disgusting as my toes wiggle around in soggy socks.

"I don't know whether to laugh or to punch you in the face." I whisper, tucking away a stray strand of my soaking wet hair.

Staring at Percy with wide eyes, he was sitting in the only dry spot in the whole room. There was a circle of dry floor around him. Nothing. Not a single drop. The same could not be said about me or Annabeth, tho. Both of our shirts were sticking to us like a second skin, and parts of our hair were sticking to our foreheads. I could smell the chlorine water on us. And could hear the sloshing around of our socks and shoes as we stood up straight.

"H⎯How⎯How did you?" Annabeth questions, with a dropped jaw.

"I don't know." Percy replies, his cheeks a light pink.

"I'm so gonna hear about this in the cabin." I mutter, trying to hold back my giggles.

Walking over to the door, I cringe at the feeling of my soggy socks; wanting nothing more than to take them off. Peeking outside, Clarisse and the others were sprawled in the mud, a bunch of other campers had gathered around to gawk at the sight.

Clarisse's hair was flattened across her face, the dirty blonde waves now flattened. Her camouflage jacket was sopping and she smelled like sewage from where I was standing. She had mud slather on his cheeks with her outfit matching. She looked like the Aphrodite cabin had given her a full body mud facial.