4.

"THE FLOOR, OVER THERE

"THE FLOOR, OVER THERE.."

---¤☆¤---

"This is⎯" Annabeth said, but was cut off by me.

"Luke!" I shout, running up to him.

Jumping over camper's and sleeping bags, I jump into his open arms with a smile. Everything around me was nothing more than streaks of color, just before I crashed into his arms. Luke staggers back at the force of the impact, but he embraces me back just as tightly. Wrapping my legs around his torso, I smile as he ruffles my hair; one hand still holding me up.

"You got a special poem for me?" Luke asks, making me smile.

Ever since I first got to camp, I would tell Luke a random poem that I came up with when I couldn't sleep. The Athena cabin said that I came up with these ideas and quotes, as a way for me to cope with the trauma of being a Half-Blood. Said it had something to do with psychology.

I just saw it as a way to make others smile. My siblings would get a crack out of it, mumbling on about how it was better than the Apollo cabin. The Apollo cabin would giggle at how bad some of them were. But, I was fine with it. I was the daughter of War, not Poetry. I was good at fighting and winning wars, not singing and writing poetry.

"I'm gonna be just like you, no matter what you say, I can do. I'll follow you until the day, I can smile at you and say, big brother, I'm just like you." I said, quoting my poem.

"That was good!" He said, giving me a grin.

"Really?! The Apollo cabin said it was bad." I said, my smile faltering as I remember one of the older Apollo boys snickering at it.

"I liked it! And besides, for a Non-Apollo kid it was really good." He said, shaking me side to side.

"Really? I think maybe Will can help me with turning it into a little song!" I said, laughing as he squeezes me.

"That's a good one, little rage." He said, winking at me.

Removing my grip from him, He still holds me up, making my feet hover above the ground making a few of his siblings chuckle at the sight. The only thing holding me above the ground was Luke. Giving him a playful glare, he shakes me one more time before putting me on one of the top bunks.

Gripping onto the bed frame, I sit down properly on the mattress with my legs hanging over the edge. Looking back at Annabeth and Percy, Annabeth had a small smile on her face, while Percy had a look of pure confusion. Winking at Percy, his face turns a bright red making Luke chuckle quietly.

"Luke will be your counselor for now." I said, smiling at him.

"For now?" Percy asks, raising a brow.

"You're undetermined. They don't know what cabin to put you in, so you're here. Cabin Eleven takes all newcomers, all visitors. Naturally we would, Hermes. Our Patron, is the god of travelers." Luke explains, as I nod my head in agreement.