two

━━━━━━━━━━━━━
✯❀𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐅𝐈𝐑𝐒𝐓 𝐃𝐀𝐘❀✯
━━━━━━━━━━━━━

━━━━━━━━━━━━━✯❀𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐅𝐈𝐑𝐒𝐓 𝐃𝐀𝐘❀✯━━━━━━━━━━━━━

━━━━━━━━━━━━━

The next day, Halle was sitting cross legged at the Gryffindor table as she ate a chocolate croissant, examining her timetable.

"Does anyone know where defence against the dark arts is?" Halle asked nervously, the castle was huge, meaning it was going to take her some time to get used to it. She was quick at picking things up, but even a castle was pushing her limits.

"That's my uncles class, we're always mess around in there, it's a great lesson!" Lucas told her proudly. Halle noticed that his demeanour had changed, yesterday he seemed so fragile and scared of her, but today? A whole new person.

"Is he a good teacher?" Jasmine asked curiously as she poured ketchup into her bacon and egg sandwich.

"The best! He only just started. It used to be another guy...but...never mind, that's not important anymore. All you need to know, is that he's great!"

Halle couldn't help but notice the resemblance between she and Lucas. They shared the same grey eyes, along with their facial structure, even if his was a little different. He had black hair, just like hers.

"We have it first," Lucas said, "we'll take you."

"Thank you," she smiled gratefully before turning back to her croissant. It was weird talking to so many people, at Beauxbatons she simply stuck with Jasmine. They found it was easier to stay on their own, that way nobody can hurt you.

"So girls, what's Beauxbatons like that?" Asked a boy, whose name she had learnt was Dean Thomas.

"It's very posh, there are many rules," Halle scrunched her nose up at Madame Maxine's endless list of rules. "There are lots of veela's there too."

"Veela's?" He questioned. "We learnt about them in fourth year when your school came here, right? They were the..."

"They're the really pretty people who can charm people with their looks," Jasmine replied, not exactly knowing how to define it.

"I'll have to re-read up on them," Dean shrugged, turning back to Seamus.

"Come on, let's get going to defence."

They made their way to Defense Against the Dark Arts, which they had with Professor Potter. Harry's father, and the man who had looked disastrous at the dinner.

"Everybody take a seat!" Potter called out, glancing around his class with a bright smile.

Halle sat with Jasmine, a few rows away from Harry and Ron, Lucas and Hermione to her left.