six

━━━━━━━━━━━━
✯❀CHARLOTTE LUPIN❀✯
━━━━━━━━━━━━━

━━━━━━━━━━━━━✯❀CHARLOTTE LUPIN❀✯━━━━━━━━━━━━━

━━━━━━━━━━━━━

Time went by at Hogwarts, and after a while, Halle had began to grow confused. It was almost as though her friend group expanded, yet she couldn't pinpoint how. She made friends with a girl named Charlotte Lupin, yet she was almost certain they hadn't been friends since the beginning of her school year.

Nobody else seemed to notice anything weird though, so she just played it off as her memory being strange, perhaps there was something wrong with her.

"Hey Lottie," Halle smiled, entering the Gryffindor common room.

"Hey Hal," the redhead responded. She was curled up on an armchair, one of Harry's hoodies drowning her as she read a book. Lottie was Harry's ex-girlfriend, or girlfriend...it was all confusing to Halle. There had been a whole incident involving Erin Johnson just a few weeks ago, she had given Harry a love potion. Halle didn't know a lot about Lottie, but they seemed to be on track to becoming good friends, which Halle certainly didn't mind it.

Charlotte was a lovely girl, Halle just had an odd feeling, a tingling in her fingers when she was near her, a slight ringing in her ears. Something was off about her, but she couldn't put her finger on it, she just tried to ignore the strange feelings.

"Good day?" Halle asked, taking a seat opposite her and wrapping a blanket around her body.

"A long one," Charlotte chuckled, putting down her book, "yours?"

"Mine was good, thanks!"

"Oh yeah, have you done Minnie's homework? I swear I was going to do it, but I've only just remembered...this book is really distracting!"

"Yeah, I finished it up earlier," Halle took her book bag off of her shoulder, slipping a piece of parchment out of it. "Take as long as you need!"

"You're a star, Hal," Lottie smiled. "How have you found it here the past two months?"

"I love it," Halle said honestly, "so does Jas. You guys are all so amazing, everyone's been so welcoming."

"We're happy to have you! This place has been so much nicer with you guys here, honest!"

"You're sweet! Thanks Char, I don't want to leave, I can't believe we're only going to be here for two years."

"It's so weird, sixth year feels so...different to all of the others."

"How are things with Harry going?" Halle asked the girl curiously, she tried not to be too involved in the situation, any trouble getting back to her parents would be awful, not to mention the fact that Lottie still felt like a new addition in her life.