eight

━━━━━━━━━━━━━
✯❀𝐃𝐈𝐒𝐎𝐖𝐍𝐄𝐃❀✯
━━━━━━━━━━━━━

━━━━━━━━━━━━━✯❀𝐃𝐈𝐒𝐎𝐖𝐍𝐄𝐃❀✯━━━━━━━━━━━━━

Abuse TW!
━━━━━━━━━━━━━

"HALLE EMELIA CAMPBELL YOU ARE DISOWNED" Screamed Alan Campbell.

Halle gasped. She had always wanted to be disowned so that she could get away from her evil 'parents,' but now what would she do? Where would she go?

For a second, she didn't even believe him.

Hee nerves went up as questions flooded through her mind. She didn't know where she would go or how she would get there, especially when her body was as severely damaged as it was, she didn't even know if she could walk straight.

The anger bubbled inside of her, and suddenly all she could see was purple, her vision blurred, and her hand began to heat up, she couldn't see what was happening.

"Get your things and get out," he said, his eyes widening, taking a step back, his voice shaking slightly as he looked at her in fear. "I hope you know that we will be telling everyone about this, you will be ashamed of yourself."

That was all apart of the plan of course; make sure they know. Make sure they help her. Make sure they teach her.

Alan left, and Halle stumbled over to her trunk, her vision returning, she sat down next to it, rubbing her eyes and checking the palm of her hand; she could've sworn her hand was on fire, yet there was no evidence, her hand look perfectly fine.

She picked up the important things that were in her room; photos of her and Draco and Theo at pureblood balls, jewellery she liked, the singular teddy she had been allowed throughout her childhood. Suddenly she was grateful that her trunk was charmed bottomless; every birthday card or sweet letter she had received went in, every handmade gift that she owned, she made sure that she left nothing important behind, along with some money she had saved over the years.

She took one long look around her room. This had been her bedroom for as long as she could remember, she had practically grown up in this place, it was sad to be leaving.

She was still limping when she slammed the front door and she saw Michelle writing a letter, probably to her friend Rita Skeeter to spill the news.

Halle walked - or hobbled - down the road angrily, she was happy that she was finally out of the toxic household, but now what would she do? She may have hated her 'parents', but Merlin help her, they were the people who raised her, she still had some sort of love for them, even if it was minimal.

Not to mention the fact that she had a whole set of biological parents somewhere, why didn't they want her? Why hadn't they come looking for her? Had they just given her up? Did she know them?