five

━━━━━━━━━━━━━
✯❀𝐕𝐈𝐒𝐈𝐎𝐍𝐒❀☆
━━━━━━━━━━━━━

━━━━━━━━━━━━━✯❀𝐕𝐈𝐒𝐈𝐎𝐍𝐒❀☆━━━━━━━━━━━━━

━━━━━━━━━━━━━

The next few days were some of the happiest Halle had had in years. She and the maruaders kids were all becoming the best of friends, they messed around in lessons and planned their next pranks late at night, they bonded over their favourite things and nibbled on chocolate in the common rooms as they watched the fire.

If anything, Halle was loving Hogwarts and her new life more and more every day, her dark and quiet Beauxbatons self seemed to have faded away, and other than a few habits - like attempting to hide her emotions at times or taking a little too long to watch someone so that she could learn as much as she could about them - she was like a new person.

"Hey Hal," said Harry who had just strolled into the Great Hall with Ron Weasley, who had a bright smile on his face as he looked at the girl.

"Hey," Halle replied, not looking up from the last minute homework she was doing.

"Did you sleep well?" He asked, seating himself down opposite her so that Ron could sit next to her.

"I did," she replied kindly, "did you?"

"Yeah."

"What homework is that?" Jasmine asked, flopping down on a seat, Lucas following behind her.

"Potions."

"We had potions homework? What the hell?"

"Oh come on, Jas, even I knew that!" Laughed Lucas.

She threw a blueberry at his face, hitting him straight in the nose but he didn't care, he stayed smiling at the girl in awe.

The owls flew in with the morning mail, and Halle didn't even notice till a letter in a thick, embroidered black envelope was dropped infront of her.

"Great," she mumbled as she opened it up, Harry secretly eyeing it up from across the table. He was curious about this girl, and he couldn't wait to fill Lottie in with every detail as soon as she was back.

Halle,

We have been informed of your behaviour over your time at Hogwarts by Draco Malfoy and we are extremely disappointed in you.

You are a disgrace to the family name and we would like you to know that there will consequences when you return home for the summer if this carries on. Your behaviour is inexcusable, and we hope that you'll realise this before it is too late.

Following on, Draco has informed us you have befriended the Potters and Blacks, along with their possy of half-breed blood-traior triends! How dare you? You did this when you knew you were forbidden from speaking to them, and we can't understand why you would betray our trust like this.