Harry fucking lewis.

my first thoughts were if i ran then they wouldn't notice me or if i walked in with a bigger crowd then they wouldn't call me over but guess what that didn't work.

" ophelia hey over here" josh the oldest of the group shouted over

i smiles softly and whispered into poppy's ear " please act normal i beg" she simply replied with a shrug of the shoulders, i mentally prepared myself for whatever was about to happen and we both began to walk over to the group.

once we were in front of the boys we all said our hellos until ethan spoke up " so what are you two fine girls doing out here on a saturday night?"  me and poppy kind of gave eachother " the look" until she spoke up

" oh well you know we all love a good night out don't we?" she did a slight chuckle before elbowing me i just nodded my head in agreement.

it seemed like it took hours to get to the front of the line we did small talk with the boys even tho i felt so very awkward the entire time. i paid for mine and poppy's tickets into the club and we parted ways with the boys as soon as we entered, dragging poppy away to the bar cause i need a double vodka coke and a few shots down my neck right this second.

every step towards the bar seemed like it took forever my shoes seemed to stick to the alcohol filled floors it didn't help that me and poppy were both wearing very high heels. once we were sat on the very uncomfortable bar seats i ordered me and poppy drinks and 10 shots which meant 5 each as soon as the bartender put them down i downed my 5 within seconds, poppy was sat there with her mouth gaping open " o what the fuck is wrong with you why are you drinking so quickly" she asked with a concerned look on her face.

"well i really don't like the fact we're in the same club with very popular boys who know my name so my plan is to get absolutely shit faced so i can avoid them at all costs" i replied shrugging my shoulders.

she looked at me with a funny look "what" i asked, " nothing" was all she replied and with that she was dragging me from my seat and onto the dance floor.

3 hours later

it was many hours later and many shots and double vodka and cokes had been drunk and i had found myself wondering outside trying not to fall over but high heels and being very very drunk does not help at all and that is when i accidentally tripped over on my own two feet and nearly landed flat on my face before someone catches me i have no clue who they are but they're arms must have been strong.

that is when i look up and staring down at me is harry fucking lewis.

we shared a moments eye contact until suddenly his lips banged against mine and i found myself leaning deeper and deeper into his arms.

after we had broke away from the very passionate kiss we were both panting heavily i had no idea what came over me i would never be the type of person to kiss a random boy i'd only met a week ago.

" urm i'm sorry about that" harry said whilst rubbing the back of his neck with his hand. i smiled " it's fine i very much enjoyed it to be honest" i replied. the boys face went from concerned to a huge cheesy grin and with that he took my hand and put myself and him in one of the many back cabs which had lined the streets.

oh how did i go from being sober, to falling over, then to be kissed by harry lewis and now here i am going back to HIS HOUSE.

oh ophelia you're really going to regret this in the morning.

THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR READING!

just wanted to say a huge thank you for all all the views and all the amazing votes!

i hope you loved this chapter! ❤️