The best view in london.

I had spent the most of the day yesterday lounging about on the sofa and hearing poppy constantly talk about how excited she was for me to have finally found a special someone. she was highly disappointed when i told her me and harry were no more than friends with benefits and i highly doubt it would go further than that.

I spent most of the night tossing and turning for someone reason i couldn't get to sleep i could feel my mind overthinking every little thing, it was 11pm so i decided to get out of bed and grab my laptop and camera and began editing the photos from the wedding over the weekend. The photos turned out absolutely amazingly and i was so impressed, i always post a photo of any event i've done as long as i had permission and this time i did so i emailed the couple the edited photos and posted a photo on my instagram.

Quite ironically as if on que a text message pops up from who else of course but harry lewis

i mean i was planning on staying in bed all day and catch up on ru paul's drag race but i guess i'd rather spend it with harry

i mean i was planning on staying in bed all day and catch up on ru paul's drag race but i guess i'd rather spend it with harry. It took a lot of effort to get out of bed but i eventually did i took a quick shower and decided to do a light face of makeup before throwing on whatever i could find in my wardrobe.

Just as i'd walked out of my bedroom i heard a knock on the front door i quickly picked up my purse and my camera because i never wanted to miss a photo opportunity. luckily poppy was still in la la land and she would be for the majority of the day so i quickly but quietly slipped out of our apartment and greeted the boy in front of me " good morning" i said to the boy. he smiled and began walking in front of me " good morning ophelia are you ready for a day of fun" he asked. i gave him a confused face but continued to follow him " so mister harry lewis are you going to tell me where we're going today?" i questioned him. he simply laughed before turning around to look at me " well you'll simply have to wait and see"

The car journey was around 20 minutes and no matter how hard i tried harry would not tell me where we were going. Once the car was finally parked he made me close my eyes just so i wouldn't take a peak until we both go out of the car " okay one, two, three open" he said throwing his hands up in the air. I opened my eyes and was greeted with the most beautiful scene i've ever witnessed i'm so very glad i had brought my camera. we were on top of a building and the views were amazing i was absolutely gobsmacked. " london looks so pretty from up here" i smiled before pulling the boy in for a quick hug. he wrapped his arms around me tightly and placed a soft kiss on the top of my head, i could have melted right there and then.

i snapped a quick photo of harry stood in the front of the camera with the amazing view in front " harry am i okay to post this on my instagram?" i asked him. " i don't see why not" he smiled whilst admiring the view in front of him. it was the most perfect day ever we spent the day just looking at the views and talking about anything and everything, we had an amazing afternoon tea and i had never felt happier. " you haven't stopped smiling all day" harry said as we began walking back to the car. i smiled " this has honestly been one of the best days i've ever had". he looked at me " really?" he questioned, i nodded my head before the boy pulled me into him lifting my neck up and placing a soft kiss on my lips and i of course kissed back.

we spent the car ride back in comfortable silence listening to songs on the radio until harry spoke up " do you wanna stop at mine tonight", i looked up from my phone " sure" i replied. Once we had arrived at harry's apartment i sent poppy a quick text letting her know i was stopping out, we had walked inside and was quickly greeted by the boy i knew as freezy " yo bog you actually pulled for once" he shouted as soon as we walked through the door. harry laughed rubbing the back of his head slightly " urm yeah you could say that". i playfully smacked the boy and rolled my eyes at him before he took my hand and pulled me to his bedroom.

once inside his room it looked exactly like an average boys bedroom with clothes scattered about " i'm sorry about freezy but i'm just going to take a shower you chill out here for a bit and urm if you wanna change there's some joggers or a hoodie in there" he said pointing to his wardrobe. i nodded my head and smiled slightly before he walked off into the bedroom. I decided this was the perfect opportunity to post the pic from earlier on today but at the same time i was slightly nervous for whatever backlash i may receive.

within seconds my phone blew up with likes and comments and i decided to check them

comments:

@/wroetoshaw: glad you enjoyed it o

@/behzingagram: go on bog

@/pops_x: omg this is so cute my heart

@/harrylewisfan124: ew she's so ugly he could do way better than that

@/ksi: YES HARRY

i smiled reading some of the comments from his many friends but i also knew i was going to receive tons of hate comments ect because that's what always happens when you're apart of an industry like this. I decided to turn my phone off to stop myself from reading the comments and took up harry's offer i changed out of my own clothes and put on a pair of jogging bottoms and one of the sidemen hoodies. Once harry had finished in the shower he pulled me into a hug laying us both down on the bed " do you wanna stick a movie on" he asked looking down at me, " yeah sure" i replied smiling up at the boy. we decided to watch a random movie on netflix both of us laid very comfortable my head on harry's bare chest and his arm wrapped around my side the other behind his head. Soon i heard harry's soft snores and knew the boy had fallen asleep so i turned his tv off and got comfy and quickly fell too sleep myself.

thank you so much for reading i decided to try and write a super long chapter this time and i hope you guys love it

how cute was harry's surprise for ophelia? do you reckon harry's trying to hint that maybe he likes her more than just friends with benefits or not?

definitely let me know in the comments!!