The wedding.

I was honestly knackered as i sat on the side of my bed i was contemplating if i should just fall to sleep and cancel the job i had coming up but i knew i needed the money, i quickly picked an outfit out and took a photo posting it onto my instagram page soon my phone was filled with notifications from likes & comments.

i still haven't got used to getting so many likes and comments it still feels like an absolute day dream that i'm gonna one day wake up from

i still haven't got used to getting so many likes and comments it still feels like an absolute day dream that i'm gonna one day wake up from. i quickly check the time noticing i had to be at the shoot in 30 minutes i quickly gathered all of my camera equipment and my keys, photo and bag locking my apartment door behind me and walking to my car, once in the car i put the address on my satnav which said the venue was 20 minutes away which would leave me 10 minutes to set up i stuck on my one direction cd and had a jolly good time singing on the top of my lungs.

once i'd arrived at the destination i'd figured out i'd be taking photographs of a wedding today these were some of my most favourite things to photograph they were just so stunning and i hope one day i'd be walking down the aisle with the man i'm in love with waiting at the bottom. once out of my car i was greeted by a man he walked up and smiled softly " hi there you must be the photographer, i'm jack it's nice to meet you" he held out his hand and i smiled shaking it " hi yes that's me i'm ophelia it's lovely to meet you" we both shared a soft smile.

he lead me into the most beautiful room filled with white roses and lined with chairs upon chairs it was absolutely stunning. i looked round in absolute awe and i'm sure he thought i was an absolute nutter. " it's beautiful isn't it" he asked smiling softly. " it's the most stunning place i've ever photographed" i replied continuing to look around the room.

around 4 hours has passed the ceremony had finished there wasn't a dry eye in the room the bride and her groom who i had worked out was indeed jack looked so very happy together. it was now time for the after party and i had plonked myself at a corner table taking shots of the party and all of the guest when the perfect opportunity came up. Just as i was about to take a photo my phone pinged from a notification i figured it would just be another like or comment on instagram but i still checked there i realised i was completely wrong in matter of fact it was harry.

i stared at my phone screen for a while wondering what i should reply to the boy when in reality i had no idea what to say, why should we need to talk about the mistakes we both made last night? all it was was a stupid drunken mistake and i defini...

i stared at my phone screen for a while wondering what i should reply to the boy when in reality i had no idea what to say, why should we need to talk about the mistakes we both made last night? all it was was a stupid drunken mistake and i definitely regret it or well i think i do? i decided to wait until i was finished at the wedding to reply as getting paid was much more important than speaking with harry over something so stupid.

the wedding was finally finished for the night tho i'm sure everyone would be partying until the early hours of the morning, i said goodbye to jack and his beautiful wife and they both thanked me and i explained that i would have the photos edited and sent back to them within a week no later which they were very thankful for.

i began my journey back home but before setting off i decided to text harry telling him to come over as i knew pops was stopping over at one of her " sneaky hookups" house.

i cant believe i just agreed to seeing the boy for the second day in a row, i certainly wasn't ready for the awkwardness which was about to come but that's why i had one direction playing again the whole way home mentally preparing for what waited...

i cant believe i just agreed to seeing the boy for the second day in a row, i certainly wasn't ready for the awkwardness which was about to come but that's why i had one direction playing again the whole way home mentally preparing for what waited for me.

Thank you so much for reading this chapter i hope you enjoyed! this is a bit of a longer chapter for you all:)

do you reckon ophelia and harry will come to some sort of agreement or just stop speaking with each-other totally? let me know!