Friends with benefits?

It was time to face the music i'd just pulled into the shared garages inside my apartment complex, i did a quick look around to see if i could see barry's car and thankfully i couldn't which meant i still had a little time to prepare myself for whats about to happen. i made my way up to my apartment pressing on the 5th floor button of the lift once i reached my floor i stepped out and unlocked my apartment door. i decided to go straight to my bedroom and freshen up a little by brushing through my hair and throwing it up into a loose bun, i then removed today's makeup as it was starting make my face ache.

Just as i stepped out of my bedroom i heard two knocks on my door i took two big deep breaths and opened the door and looked at the boy standing there his hair scruffy and he seemed to have a nervous look on his face, he was wearing his usual joggers and a sidemen hoodie and yet he still looked bloody gorgeous.
we stood there for about a minute just staring at eachother nobody saying anything until he opened his mouth " urm can i come in" he asked rubbing the back of his neck. i laughed and opened the door up wider " yeah of course make yourself at home".

Once inside he went and sat down on the sofa " do you want anything to drink" i asked he simply nodded his head no in reality i was wishing he'd say yes to a drink because i was really not looking forward too this awkward conversation. i sat awkwardly on the couch across from him not wanting to be too close incase an argument erupted, we both sat in a comfortable silence until again harry spoke first " so i wanted to come over to speak about last night cause i know it all happened quite quickly didn't it" he said whilst playing with the strings on his jogging bottoms. i shuffled awkwardly in my seat " yeah it did, and i honestly don't mind if you regretted it all and never wanna speak again" i spluttered out.

harry sat there with a confused look on his face  " ophelia i don't regret it at all if anything i wanna do it more". i was speechless i had no idea what to say to the boy was this confessing something for me? or am i missies over thinker again? " really?" i said with a shocked sound to my voice. he simply nodded his head " yes ophelia really". i walked over and sat next to him " so does this mean you'd like to get to know each other more or what?" i asked curiously. he looked at me and smirked "well i was thinking we could still be friends but more than friends if you get what i mean". i laughed a little " harry lewis is this you asking me to be friends with benefits?" i rolled my eyes playfully at him. he rubbed the back of his neck and laughed " urm yeah i guess it is".
i stood up and hit my knees and began making my way over to the bedroom " well come on then might as well get started now". i have never seen that boy jump of a sofa so quickly.

Hi guys! hope you loved this chapter are you excited that they've decided to become friends with benefits or do you reckon something else will come out of it?