Ophelias feelings.

It had been a week since i found out harry had cheated on me i'd not left my bedroom or spoke with anyone. my hair was a matted mess, the same clothes still firmly on, my eyes were the biggest puffiest balls you could imagine.

Poppy had attempted to get me out of bed every single day but it was no use i spent day in day out either looking at the bare 4 walls, sleeping or crying it felt like a never ending cycle and today was just the same.

The new daily routine went like this;
1. poppy would attempt to come and get me out of bed i would refuse
2. she'd bring me breakfast and a drink which i would then hardly touch
3. she would have to go off to work which would then leave me alone which resulted in me crying once again
4. id spend the whole day sleeping or crying
5. she would come home and attempt to get me to go out down town with the group i'd refuse
6. she'd then feed me some food before going out herself

I cant even remember feeling this sad and this depressed i had no emotions left in me i just felt numb.

Harry had attempted to contact me each and every single day my phone kept tucked in my bedroom draw not wanting to look or read anything that was being said or tweeted about the boy and the " mysterious girl". of course in my ideal world  i wanted nothing more than to forgive him and be in his embrace again but this is the real world and i was hurting more than i'd ever hurt before. i was so in love with this boy he was everything i ever wanted and more he turned from a stranger into my bestfriend in such a short amount of time, i couldn't have ever imagined life without him but here i am now living that reality i had nobody anymore.

My life has changed so much over the last 6 months i went from being a nobody to a somebody and my life seemed to have been going well that was until i met harry fucking lewis and my life was turned upside down in the best but worst way possible.

oh harry.

I know this chapter is super short but i wanted to get one out as today is my uncles funeral so will be spending the rest of the day with family and friends i wanted to post this chapter to show you exactly how ophelia was feeling about this situation and i hope i portrayed that well.

i tired to represent how hard and exhausting battling with depression is me myself knowing exactly how having had suffered with depression and anxiety since being young. My dms are always open if anyone ever needs a chat:) it's okay to not be okay.

also thank you so much for 100 votes and 3k reads whattt i love you all so so much.