20 women vs harry.

Me and harry had spent every spare second of every day together today wasn't any different than the fact i was photographing for the boys again today, today they were filming 20 women vs harry as he's one of the single boys alongside ethan. i had to admit i felt a slight bit of jealousy especially because of how close me and harry had become it kind of felt more than just friends with benefits, i quickly put those photos to the back of my head has kon walked up to me " hey ophelia were just about to start if you wanna stand right there you should be able to get a couple of good shots" he said whilst pointing at small space in the corner. " thank you kon" i smiled back and quickly walked over to the corner and got myself comfortable.

Harry was such an awkward person and i could already tell he was hating every single second of this video especially as he walked out with a can of beer in his hand we both locked eyes for a brief moment and smiled before he was taken back to reality by the first woman walking in she was gorgeous just like every single person that came in after her until one woman came in and harry had said she reminded him of his ex his mood seemed to have dropped straight away and my heart kind of felt sorry for him sort of.

The shoot seemed to have gone on for ages harry getting even more awkward and the boys giving him some awful things to do one of the many things were for harry to continue to scratch his arse or let out a small moan after every sentence i had to stop myself from laughing on multiple occasions. During the whole shoot harry kept sneakily looking at me and casually playing it off but anyone could have noticed that he was looking at me as his cheeks constantly turned bright red, this boy honestly had the type of smile that could make you melt in seconds.

Once the shoot had finished i began packing my camera equipment away i decided to stay back whilst the boys said goodbye to the girls who had come today and i helped the camera crew take down cameras, lights and props that had been used once finished i walked on over to the boys " alright lads" i said interrupting the conversation the group was having. " you alright ophelia" they all said in rhyme. i nodded my head " yeah i'm good just about to head home for the night" i replied throwing my bag over my shoulder and grabbing my coat. " oh ophelia before you go we have another tinder shoot next week and we would like you to be one of the girls if that's okay as we're missing one person" asked jj as he looked at me with a hopeful look. lots of thoughts ran through my mind would i be able to cope being on a video which would get millions of views? "yeah that's fine one of you texts me the details and i'll be there" i replied with a smile on my face.

If anything i was absolutely terrified of the thought of having to be on cameras and harry must have seen the nervousness on my face as he followed me out of the building " ophelia wait up" he said whilst running up beside me. i came to a stop and smiled at the boy " what's up" i asked. he looked at me and smiled " you looked like you was absolutely shitting yourself in there when jj asked you to be in next weeks video you don't have to do it if you don't wanna" he replied placing his hand on my shoulder and rubbing it gently. i tucked a stand of hair behind my ear and looked up at the boy " no it's fine i'd love too do it i guess it's just a bit nerve racking knowing everyone will see the famous photographer" i laughed nervously. harry laughed along with me " alright big head you aren't that famous" he nudged my shoulder lightly which made me tumble slightly, i looked at the boy and laughed " right well i need to go home and edit these photos i'm sure you're a very busy man mr harry lewis" i said with a smirk on my face. harry placed his hand on his chest and gasped " does miss ophelia not have time for mr harry lewis anymore" he said with an exaggerated expression. i rolled my eyes " i do but you'll distract me and i really wanna get these edited i promise i will text you as soon as i've finished and you can come over" i said whilst placing a small kiss on his cheek, the boy pulled me in for a hug before we said our goodbyes and both got into our own cars and headed off home.

just a quick update for you all today whilst i was watching harry's twitch stream!

how are you all today?