Answers to Questions Round 3!

Asked By: ADamDovah3094

For: Tina

Question: Teach me how to write better fanfics, p l e a s e

Tina: Um... well, I don't exactly know what type of fanfics you write, but I can give you as much advice as I possibly can. This will also work better if you're a romance and erotica writer like me. I find romance novels more appealing if the romance is developed in a very drawn-out, steamy way. That way, it's more rewarding when you get to the good parts. Uhh... I don't really know. I just say, write what's on your mind. Just get those ideas from your brain onto paper or... a laptop or whatever you're writing on. You can always go back and change things if you need to later on. And writing better doesn't happen overnight. I've been writing since I was five and I think I've improved a lot since then. Just be sure to be patient with yourself.

Asked By: ADamDovah3094

For: Gene 

Question: Wanna go get some good grub and listen to some nice tunes?

Gene: I'm in! Let's go stuff our faces! 

Asked By: ADamDovah3094

For: Louise 

Question: Arson? Would you like to commit arson? With me? I have matches.

Louise: Well, it depends on what we're burning down. If it's Wagstaff, then yes! I just have to be back by a certain time, so my parents don't ground me. I would say I don't care, but god, I hate being grounded. Anyway... we ready to watch Wagstaff go up in flames? 

Asked By: yahoo201027

For: Courtney 

Question: What's your opinion on both Gene and Alex? And do you think you and Gene could get back together?

Courtney: Alex is great! He's always super nice and he's a great partner. I have to admit that my opinion on Gene varies depending on if he's acting out or not, but most of the time, I do like him. I also think his music is great and I like collaborating musically with him when I can! "Work Hard or Die Trying, Girl" is a crossover we're both very proud of. As for me and Gene getting back together, I'm not sure. I think he just wants to remain friends, but I wouldn't mind something more in the far future.

Asked By: yahoo201027

For: Jessica 

Question: How is your friendship going with Louise since the slumber party? And why and what caused you to wet the bed?

Jessica: Ugh, embarrassing questions to ask, don't you think? But I guess we're here to answer them, so it's not like I can complain. Louise and I haven't hung out much since we tried to track down some mythical creature at the Wharf, but I still think she's pretty alright, I guess. Maybe we should hang out more. As for bedwetting, the reason it usually happens is my brain's inability to wake me when I need to use the bathroom and my weak bladder. Yup. There's your answer. Go ahead and laugh it up. 

Asked By: yahoo201027

For: Darryl

Question: Out of the three Belcher siblings, which one do you hang out with the most? Which outfit through your time on the show is your favorite? Do you believe in aliens?

Darryl: Well, out of the Belchers, the one I've spent the most time with is Tina. It's because she's in my grade and we've worked together to chase after what we wanted a few times. I'm not particularly close to any of them, though. As for outfits... I'm not really a fashion person. But I do like this orange vest since it was a birthday present I got from my Dad. My Dad and I are pretty tight. And... do I believe in aliens? Well... I think it's pretty egotistical of us to assume that we, as humans, do know everything. Did you know we've explored less of our own oceans than outer space? There could be creepier things lurking in our oceans than creepy things lurking in outer space. So... I think intelligent life outside of Earth could be a possibility. 

Asked By: LenaTheDude

For: The Belcher Family 

Question: Ryan Reynolds, anyone?

Bob: R-Ryan Reynolds? I'm not sure I understand the question. 

Linda: Well, maybe she's asking if we find him attractive! Which... I certainly do. What a piece of eye candy, that man is! 

Bob: Lin-

Tina: I find Ryan Reynolds attractive. All of him, but especially his butt. He's got a good one. It lives in my butt bank rent-free.

Gene: I just know him as Deadpool! And I like those movies, so...

Louise: Wait, Ryan Reynolds is Deadpool? I guess he's pretty cool in my book too, then. 

Bob: I... he's okay, I guess. 

Gene: Just okay?!

Bob: Ohhh my god. 

(A/N: Woohoo, I did even worse than I did last time! If you're still enjoying this garbage Q and A thing, go ahead and leave more questions in the comments. Thank you for your patience and support! <3)