Special Chapter: Answering Questions As Myself

So, I held a little mini Q and A on my announcement page and I created a chapter in this book where I will answer the few that I got. Thank you to those of you who asked me questions! I know I'm not quite as interesting as any of the residents of Seymour's Bay, but I thought this would be nice and fun. And don't worry! The answers to the next round of questions is still coming. I promise I'm working on getting those questions answered. There's actually just an episode I need to catch up on to be able to answer one of the questions (embarrassing, I know). Without any further adieu, here are all of my answers to questions! As myself, Ze. 

Asked By: MoonlightChild1988

Question: What inspired you to come here on Wattpad? 

Answer: I have actually been on Wattpad ever since I was fourteen years old on separate accounts. I was introduced to Wattpad from a classmate in eighth grade and I had practically been born with stories in my head and a pencil in my hand. On my first account, I tried my hand at writing original stories. I gained absolutely no following with it, but I got obsessed with writing fanfiction right around the same time and decided to create a separate account for my fanfics! 

It wasn't this one quite yet. I was still young at the time, sixteen to be exact. I actually wrote for fandoms with TV shows aimed towards younger children. 

However, I decided to create this one once I got into Bob's Burgers when I turned eighteen! I didn't want my following on my other account (my more childish, innocent one) to read any more adult Bob's Burgers content that I put out. So, that's when zebelcher14 was born! 

Asked By: LenaTheDude

Question: Did you ever think you'd have a fricking FAMILY on Wattpad? What was your reaction?

Answer: Definitely not! The two previous times I'd been on Wattpad, the only people that ever interacted with my stories were my friends in real life and some other people who didn't really bother to leave comments on anything that I wrote (via DMs). 

And of course, my first reaction was excitement that people actually seemed to like me (for some reason lol). High school sucked really badly and the majority of my peers ignored me. I felt absolutely unlovable. The fact that I have you, Sofia, Ash, and JoJo is absolutely incredible to me and I wouldn't trade y'all for the world! I love y'all so much!!! <3 

Asked By: sofialouised

Question: Yo, so what was your first impression of me? And did you ever in a million years think we would literally be living together irl?

Answer: My first impression of you was created by the replies to the comments (my own and other peoples') on your story 'Just a Girl'. I was absolutely enchanted by your writing. It was actually the first time I'd ever left reactionary comments on a story like that. I just felt like you had to know everything I was thinking lol. 

And of course, when you replied to me and other peoples', I was instantly hooked on your personality and your unique perspective on the show. I didn't actually read anybody else's fanfiction until other people gradually began to read my stuff (and then I read theirs).

But never in a million years did I even think we would meet. I honestly thought you would just be an online friend whose work I admired and read all the time. I never imagined that our friendship would eventually become something more, but I am so, so grateful that it did. I love you so, so much. <3

Asked By: colonelpopcorn00

Question: When did you start writing songs and playing your instrument? How long since? 

Answer: I've been writing songs way before I even picked up an instrument at all. I came up with original tunes in my mind based on words (like school or the names of people I knew in my neighborhood) since I was five years old. I was inspired to start putting words to the tunes I came up with when a few of my friends in the fourth grade were getting into songwriting as well. I started out absolutely awful at lyrics, but I like to think that I've gotten at least a little better over the years. 

I took piano lessons when I was seven and had to quit when I was nine due to moving too far away from the house I went to for the lessons. But, I still know quite a bit of basic information about the piano to write songs on it. But, I didn't actually write songs on the piano until I was at least twelve or thirteen and messing around with my Dad's keyboard. 

I started playing guitar when my Dad was learning to play. I was fascinated by his playing and I decided that I would teach myself to play on his guitar. It took me forever. I actually held the guitar backwards when I started. But, I got better over time! I began playing when I was seventeen. 

A few months later, my Dad gifted me a ukulele for Christmas and I picked it up super quickly since I already knew how to play the guitar. Playing the ukulele is just a simpler version of the guitar with different chord positions, really. I was also seventeen when I started playing it, but I was pretty much only a month away from turning eighteen. 

Now, I write songs on piano, guitar, and ukulele. And I write songs for many different reasons. Some are to vent things that I've been feeling. Others are for musical versions of my Bob's Burgers fanfiction (lmao). Some are even for other peoples' Bob's Burgers fanfiction. I've been considering maybe opening commissions on them someday. 

Alrighty, everyone! Thank you so much for the questions. Again, I'm going to get back to answering questions as the characters. That'll be much more interesting for sure. Have a goodnight and thank you so much for all of your support! I didn't know I would find such amazing friends and family on this website. <3