intoduction

hello readers!

welcome to my new book "words between us"

also let me clarify, this is not a chapter! just an introduction to the story!

i have have been a fan of tom felton since 2015. he's managed a great deal of happiness into my life and i couldn't be happier.

if any of you somehow don't know how tom felton is, let's catch up!

tom felton is an actor/musician best known for his role as "draco malfoy" in the harry potter franchise. he has also been featured in films such as the flash, against the sun, murder in the first, braking for whales, and many more!

i know recently he has been getting hate. so if that is why you are here, i politely ask you to leave! this book is for the enjoyment of actual fans and certainly isn't a place to bash people.

now for the book information...

the first chapter is mainly background information. it'll be explaining the main character's (sage grover) life so readers can get an understanding of what this book is really about.

after that, the chapters will go on normally.

each chapter will be pretty long compared to most other fanfics, but i promise everything will be worth it.

the book will be in lowercase!! i'm sorry if that bothers any of you.

i really hope you enjoy the book!

also if you please check out my other fanfic called "after life" that would be amazing.

love,
courtney 🤍