24 • colorado

due to tom buying us first class tickets, we had a great flight of leisure. wine being served once an hour to us, amazing food being held at the bar, and of course a movie screen in front of us for me and tom to watch out movies.

i had to admit that planes, trains, and automobiles was actually really good.

honestly, i was quite sad when the flight landed. that was the most luxury i have ever been in.

the moment me and tom stepped off of the plane, a swarm of paparazzi started pushing aside the security guards and coming over to us.

tom looked almost scared as he look at the paparazzi, and then looking over at me. he quickly grabbed the hood of my jacket, pulling it over my head to slightly cover my face.

that was the most relived i have ever felt.

the people with cameras were yelling questions at us, trying to figure out exactly who it was.

everything was perfectly fine until i heard one of them tell my name. i didn't look to see who it was, i just looked at tom to see him have a confused look on his face.

how do they know my name?

the paparazzi seemed to notice tom's change in attitude when my name was called out, so they all started saying my name.

at this point, tom intertwined his hand in mine as we started running through the airport. he was practically dragging me as we went to get our luggage.

me and tom impatiently waited for our luggage, seeing the paparazzi running over to us. lucky our luggage finally came before they got there.

a security guard walked up to us, standing behind me and tom to try to keep the paparazzi away as much as possible.

i hate this.

we finally made it to the rental car that was already at the airport for us, and got in.

"are you okay?" he asked me the moment he closed the door. i didn't respond at first, until i heard him sigh.

"don't worry about it," i lied as i looked out the window to see it has already started snowing. tom didn't respond with anything else as he started driving off.

the car ride was mostly an awkward silence. did i really want to be in a relationship with tom?

of course, he makes me so happy and i love him more than anything. but at what cost?

if me and him were to become a 'thing', this was going to be a normal part of our daily routine now. paparazzi following me around everywhere, everyone knowing my name, being known as "tom felton's girlfriend" instead of sage grove.

also, what would happen when tom would leave for work? acting isn't one of those jobs where you stay in one place. he would have to travel all around the world for months at a time without me.

i could go with tom, but that would mean i would have to quit my job. there was no way i would ever do that. what if me and tom ever broke up? i would have nowhere to go if i didn't keep my job.

if i didn't go with him, well that would be a whole different story. i have separation anxiety, and i have it badly. there's no way i would won't to spend months at a time without the person i love.

my train of thought was interrupted when the mountains came into view.

wow.

i scoot up in my seat, a smile forming on my face. they were absolutely beautiful.

i think tom noticed my excitement, cause he let out a small laugh as he intertwined his hand with me.

i was okay.