Avengers

Fury's PoV-

This kid is better than I thought, last week he took down all of my best agents, even Romanoff.

I call Stark and tell him to inform the avengers that I have a mission for them and to meet in the meeting room 2.

He asks a few questions and by a few I mean a lot but I tell him I'll inform him and the team in the meeting room.

***

I toss the file onto the table, Romanoff and Barton sit back having already read the file. Rogers opens it first and frowns in confusion, "uh Fury this is a kid" he says and I nod, "I need you to detain him immediately" I say and they all look confused.

"Wait a sec I know him" Tony says as he sees the file.

"Yeah I met him a few days ago, Stephen remember the equations I showed you he's the one who created them based on the clock hands" Stark says turning to Strange.

"I don't get why we're detaining him, I mean right before he knocked me out he apologised and he even meant it" Romanoff says.

"Apologised?" Rogers asks with a raised brow to which she just nods.

"I believe he could be an asset to SHIELD" I say simply.

"You wanna train him as an agent?" Barton asks and I nod.

"You can't do that he's a kid!" Stark exclaims in protest.

"That kid took down, my best agents in under 10 minutes" I say gesturing to Barton and Romanoff, the rest of the team look confused.

"He beat you?" Stark asks them in shock, the two nods and he smirks.

"You got beat by a 10 year old boy?" Stark sniggers and they roll their eyes at his childish antics.

Just then Thor walks in munching on a pop tart "what did I miss?" He asks sitting down.

"We have to detain a kid" Stark says passing him the file,

"Oh a toddler!" Thor says with a grin.

"He's not 2 Thor" Bruce deadpans.

"I don't understand"

"I want him to join the avengers" I say cutting them off, whilst everyone else looks shocked.

"What?!" They all exclaim in unison.

"Wait Fury you can't be serious, you want a 10 year old boy to join the avengers?" Rogers asks in astonishment.

"Yes" I reply simply.

"Wait a sec, this file is practically empty, you don't even know the kids name!" Stark says with wide eyes.

"Even I know his name!" He exclaims.

"I met him yesterday, he's a genius, finally someone who can relate" he says and everyone rolls their eyes.

"What do you mean you know his name?" I ask with a raised brow.

"Oh yeah, he said his name was Peter" Stark shrugs.

"Just detain him, I don't care how you do it just do it" I say and then walk out, ignoring all their protests.

***

Tony's PoV-

We got a ping on the kids location, he's at an abandoned warehouse, if that's not sketchy I don't know what is.

We were only gonna send Steve and Sam to get him but Fury insisted that all of us go, like including Wanda, Pietro, and Scott in his tiny little any form, too bad Bucky's not here, I love it when people are scared of him. Oh and Bruce, it's always hilarious when he hulks out. Also apparently Harley is tagging on he said and I quote "it's for educational purposes!"