Nick Fury

The next day, the team sat around the kitchen table eating breakfast, well Peter was leaning against his father whilst sleepily eating string cheese.

"Peter you need to eat more than string cheese bud" Bucky says trying to get his son to eat actual food.

"Dino nuggies?" He asks, a smile making its way to his face.

"You can have Dino nuggies later, for now let's just stick to eggs and toast" Bucky replies with a chuckle putting a plate of food in front of Pete.

"Fine" he sighs and turns to the plate, he eats like two bites then just lies on his stomach on the floor with his head down.

"Vroom vroom I'm in me mums car" he says for no reason whatsoever.

"Get out me car" Harley says in his own sleepy state.

Bucky just sighs and effortlessly picks him off the ground putting him back in the seat.

"I'm not hungry" he pouts.

"You can get sour gummy worms after" Bucky bargains and his son grins and starts shoving the food into his mouth.

"I love food yay" he says sarcastically.

"At least you're trying" Bucky says in amusement.

Meanwhile the avengers just watch the encounter thinking 'damn he really is a dad'.

"I'm gay" Steve blurts out as he looks at Bucky and everyone just laughs.

"We know Capsicle" Tony says laughing hysterically.

"We've known for like soooooo long, even the kid knew before meeting you" Clint says in amusement.

"We didn't know Bucky was a gay boi dough" Harley says and they nod.

"I did! He talks about Steve... like a lot" Peter says with a smirk, "oh Steve's eyes are so beautiful, I could get lost in them all day, you should hear his laugh, it's so amazing" he says impersonating his father, while the team laugh even harder.

"And Steve mumbles 'Bucky' in his sleep" Wanda smirks, the two men were both beet red and incredibly embarrassed.

"Really? Dad literally screams 'Steve' sometimes 'Stevie' but like it varies" Peter says and Bucky bangs his head on the table.

"What else does your dad do?" Tony asks with a smirk turning towards the boy completely.

"He watches Disney movies and knows the words to all the songs in nearly every movie" Peter says with a giggle.

"Omg Steve and Bucky should do a duet of a whole new world!" Scott says excitedly and the others all laugh at Steve and Bucky's embarrassment.

"That'd be fucking hilarious!" Sam exclaims and Bucky glares at him while Steve says, "language!"

"Refrain from the usage of such language in front of children" Steve says and Bucky can't help but snort.

"Why'd that sound so proper?" He laughs and Steve just shrugs slightly amused.

Out of no where Fury appears in the room causing Peter to fall out of his chair in surprise.

"Ahhh!" I yelp and dad just laughs his ass of as his kid scrambles back into his seat.

"Do we have any information on the kid?" He asks the team like I'm not sitting right there.

"Oh yeah, he was born in 1935 or something he's like a super soldier I dunno" Tony says.

"38' actually!" I correct him with a huff.

"Hmm, interesting, you were a project for HYDRA?" Fury asks me with his usual stoic expression.