Chapter 43

At midnight, Sidharth was fast asleep holding on to the pillow and Shehnaaz's duptta wrapped around him when Shehnaaz sneak into the bedroom, she was in an awe of the sight in front of her and her lips automatically curled up into a blissful smile. Her bebu was looking so cute and innocent wrapped up in her dupatta, this showed how much he was missing her and definitely didn't look like he was sleeping peacefully. How could he? Even after trying so hard to feel her presences using her dupatta and the pillow, the actual feel of her was not there, she was not there.

She had planned this all with her family and convinced them not tell him about her arrival. She was so excited and restless when he came back home and she saw him sneakily from the guest room hoping that he doesn't catch any of the acting her family was doing. Thankfully he did not and went back to the room irritated with the fact that she didn't came with her parents.

Slowly she removed the pillow from his clutch, praying to God that he just doesn't get up. After removing the pillow successfully she took her place in his arms and slept peacefully chucking in her thoughts thinking about his reaction the next morning.

Sidharth's POV

This sunlight is disturbing my sleep, the pillow seemed to be have taken a shape of some human figure. But wait how is this possible this seems like someone's hands on me. I thought and opened my eyes to check. I was shocked would be an understatement. Oh my god! How is this possible? I saw my Shehnaaz snuggling into my chest clutching on to my t-shirt. I sat up on the bed with a jerk, I thought for a second that it was a dream but then realized that it was not. I was beyond happy and excited to see her beside me. "Shehnaaz!?" I shook her a little to wake her up. She woke up wearily and sat up rubbing her eyes looking cute as hell making those cute pout. I so wanna kiss them. "Bebu Kya hae yaar soo ja na itne jaldi kya hai uthne ka" She said in her sleepy voice. "Shehnaaz tu yaha!? When? How? Tu toh yaha ny aane wali thi na? Maa said ke tu ny aaye hai then how?" I started throwing questions at her not letting her speak at all. "Sidhaaaarrrrttthhh!! Please chup kar ke soo ja uth kar batao ge sab" She whined laying down on the bed and pulled me with her too.

POV ends.

Sidharth still couldn't digest the fact that his baby was sleeping in his arms peacefully. Shehnaaz was sleeping but he was wide awake staring at her beautiful face and smiling like a fool all along, it felt so good to him. It had been an hour now but he was still doing his job to admire his jaan who was still asleep while he was patting her head lovingly. He had completely forgotten about his early morning shoot, his phone that was on the side table started ringing disturbing him from doing his favorite thing while she groaned in frustration as her beautiful sleep got disturbed. He got up from the bed immediately put his phone on silent trying not to disturb her but it was too late by now, she was already awake.

Shehnaaz - Bebu..... (She cooed and hugged him from behind)

Sidharth - Meri jaan (He turned around and engulfed her into a tight hug properly)

Shehnaaz - Kaisa laga mera surprise!? Tujhe shock kar diya na? (She smirked)

Sidharth - Haan bohot zada baby (He cupped her face in his palms) But neche toh sabne bola tha.....

Shehnaaz - Aree vo toh maine he bola tha unhe isliye (She said cutting him in between and chuckled)

Sidharth - Tu puri pagal hai par meri pagal hae (He smiled and pecked her forehead)

Their happy moment was again disturbed by his phone ring. He picked up, it was his manager informing and reminding about his shoot which was supposed to be early morning at around 5 am but it was already 6 am now and as they needed a sunrise shot it was not possible now today so it was scheduled the next day. For now he could enjoy the day off.