Chapter 44

After the lunch everyone had went back to their respective rooms to rest. Shehnaaz wasn't sleeping, she was still awake as she wasn't habitual of sleeping in the afternoon because she was habitual of being in the hospital at this hour of time. She was in her deep thought thinking about how time flew by.
Their was this time when they were young dumb and madly in love then suddenly she took a very stupid decision of leaving him because of her family and career yet again they met, her family realized their mistake and after trying so hard Sidharth finally had forgiven her even after getting together they faced so many ups and downs but the best thing was that they were together and this helped them in growing their relationship much stronger. Now finally they were inseparable and their families has also accepted each other whole heatedly. How lucky and blessed she felt that no one knew but her.

It was 5 in the evening, she herself got ready in a red simple patiyala suit, hair open straight and nude make-up. She needed to wake Sidharth up or they might get late.

Shehnaaz - Sidharth uthh warna late ho jaye ge.... Maine tera kurta nikal diya hae wahi dal kar gurudwara chalna hai.... Uthh yaar.... Sota rehta hai (She pulled his quilt down making him groan) uth warna paani daal dungi tere par...... Yaar Sidharth uth abhi.

As she turned around to get the bottle of water Sidharth pulled her hand and she fell down on him. He briefly kisses her and gets up to get ready leaving a red faced Shehnaaz behind.

He wore a simple light blue kurta pajama that Shehnaaz had selected for him, as he walked out of the bath room he saw Shehnaaz adjusting her dupatta in front of the mirror. He was checking her out properly as he couldn't do it before because he was still sleepy when he had woken up earlier.

Sidharth - Oh wow!! Looking beautiful darling. (He said making her blush)

Sidharth was about the hug her from behind when sana's mom called them out as they were getting late. Him being so stubborn that he still kissed her cheeks hugging her from behind.

Shehnaaz - Chale ke abhi aur kuch baaki hai? (She asked smiling shyly)

Sidharth - Abhi ke liye bas itna he baki aane ke baad (He winked at her and walked out)

Sana's family was already at the Gurudwara except for Sana's mom who was waiting for them outside. When they reached the Gurudwara sana's dad noticed them getting down from the car laughing and chuckling. This brought a smile on his face, he was happy for his daughter. Indeed she had chosen a correct guy for herself.

A beautiful lit hall, embellished with flowers, people were settled down and praying. A group of devotees were singing kirtan, Sidharth had coverd his head with a headgear while Shehnaaz has covered it with her duptta. They fold their hands kneeling in front of Gurugranth sahib ji and seek blessings. After they leave towards the langar hall. Sana's mom and chachi went to the kitchen, Sana also followed them, Sidharth saw her and followed her like a baby.

He was standing their watching them roll chapatis, he wanted try it too.

Sidharth - Sana de na mai karta hu ek. (He said excitedly)

Sana's mom - Beta tujhe nahi aata rehne de koi ny.

Sidharth - Nahi maa mujhe aata hai.... Apki beti ke liye bana bana kar thik thak gol roti toh bana he leta hu. (He chuckled earning a glare from Shehnaaz)

He rolled some chapatis not very perfect but it looked decent. Sana's mom was very impressed with his gesture. Just then he saw a middle aged man lifting up a big vessel full of dal, he immediately went upto him and asked him to leave as he would love to do it. He also helped the people to shuffle big vessel of food. The langar would start soon, Sana's dad and chacha ji were taking care of langar hall arrangements.

The devotees started lining up in the hall, they settled down Shehnaaz along with her mom and chachi were in the kitchen while Sidharth came out helping Sana's dad and chacha ji. He helped them in serving the food, he served them all with love and greeted them all very nicely. Sana's dad was watching it all he was very impressed by him, being a celebrity he never showed off his success and was always down to earth. That's what made him different from the others.

Sidharth - Papa aplog sab bhi baith jana ab.... Mai toh aaj sabko server karke last mei khao ga. (He said handling the empty vessel to one of the helper)

He managed to impress him yet again. Finally around 9:00 pm when most of them were done some volunteers served the family. It was a heartily meal cooked and served with so much love. It was around 10:30 when they reached home.

Shehnaaz and Sidharth both changed up into their comfy wear and were in their favorite place, in each other's embrace.

Sidharth - Aaj gurudwara mei bohot maza aaya, it felt really peaceful and I felt so good. (He said looking up at the ceiling while his one hand was patting her head)

Shehnaaz - Waha hamesha peaceful he feel hota hai..... Pata hai aaj tujhe waha aise sabko help karte dekh mujhe bohot acha laga. (She smiled looking towards him while he was staring at the ceiling)

Sidharth just hummed at what she said.

Shehnaaz - Papa bhi bohot khush lag rahe thi, tu hai he itna acha ke unhe impress toh hona he tha.

Sidharth - Kabhi kabhi aisa lagta hai as if it's all just a dream.... Phir ankhe khule ge aur sab gayab.... Tu gayab.... I know yeh saare nonsense baate hai but you know aa jaate hai kabhi kabhi aise thoughts.

Shehnaaz - Bebu tu pagal hai? Tujhe sapna lag raha hai na toh ruk tujhe yakeen dilati hu. (She said pinching him hard on his stomach and stood up from the bed giggling, making him wince in pain)

Sidharth - Abey ee moti..... Tu ruk abhi haan bohot ho raha hai tera (He said holding his stomach trying to soothe his pain)

Shehnaaz - Tere lagi zoor se? (She asked chuckling)

Sidharth - Ruk moti batata hu abhi kitne zoor se lagi (He jumped out of the bed and started running after her)

Shehnaaz - Amma!!! Sorry Sidharth, mai tereko bohot pyar karte hu please chor de..... Mai toh tujhe bas yakeen dila rahi thi ke yeh sab sach hai koi sapna ny. (She said running away from him)

Sidharth - Haan ruk na abhi batata hu tujhe.

They were running around in the room jumping on the bed throwing pillows at each other just like tom and jerry. Finally getting exhausted from all the running away, Shehnaaz gave up and laid down on the bed and Sidharth caged her in between his legs and arms laying right beside her.

Sidharth - Kyu bey moti thak gai? Ab batao tujhe.... Kitne zoor se kaata mujhe.

Shehnaaz - Please... Bebu...... Hayee Hayeee ...  kasam lage mat kar yaar sorry bola na maine. (She said catching on her uneven breath and was cackling at the same time)

Sidharth - Thik hai ruk mai bhi kaat kar phir sorry bol dunga barabar ho jaye ga.

Shehnaaz - Tujhe meri kasam please mat kar itna bhagaya tuni ab bas please. (She pleaded making a puppy face)

Sidharth - Ja maaf kiya (He said kissing her cheeks briefly)

Shehnaaz - Abhi soo jaye? kal phir tujhe he shoot par jana hai.

Sidharth - Haan chal par mai akele ny jao ga please kal tu bhi rehna na mere sath.

Shehnaaz - Sidharth itne subha mai ny uthu ge please.

Sidharth - Please na darling mai teri baat maanta hu na tu mere liye itna bhi ny kar sakte?

Shehnaaz - Yeh jo tu karta hai na cute sa face bana kar sab samajhti hu mai.... Tu na bada chant ho gaya hai.

Sidharth - Chal na abhi sote hai na yaar kya tu bhi chalu ho gai..... Kal hum dono chale ge sath mei ok.

She reluctantly agreed to him.
He had placed an alarm to make sure he wakes up early but still asks Her to place an alarm too on her phone and wake him up by 4:00 am at any cost. Soon sleep took over them and they drifted off in each other's arms.