Chapter 46

"Kamini!!" Rahul scoffed entering the Gill's along with Sid's mom while everyone were settled in the living room waiting for their arrival. Seeing them entering everyone stood up and walked up to them.

Rahul - Tuni yeh acha ny kiya!! Aise toh tu sab mere ko bata kar karta hai aur bhabhi ko aise he propose kar diya bina bataye....(He pulled him into a bear hug)

Sidharth - Kasam se yaar it was very last minute, puch usse i didn't even had any speech ready bas aise he kar diya, thought it was the right time. (He said looking towards Shehnaaz and she nodded in response)

Rahul - I'm happy for you bro!!

Sidharth - Thanks yaar!

Both Sidharth and Shehnaaz went and touched the feet of Sid's mom but she pulled them up into a warm hug showering them with her blessings. Her happiness was on the peak and it was visible on her face. The Gill's welcomed them wholeheartedly and were busy mingling with each other when Sidharth chased a chance and pulled her inside a room, she had been avoiding and teasing him all day long also last night they had slept without eachother. He closed the door behind them and caged her in between his arms. He was dangerously close to her face, she was looking straight into his intense eyes.

Shehnaaz - Gande bache tu pagal hai? Sab bahar hai chal sabke pass.

Sidharth - Tu kuch zada smart ny ban rahi!? (He asked in his husky voice near her ears sending shiver down her spine)

Shehnaaz - Haayeee maine kaha kuch bola? (She crossed questioned him innocently)

Sidharth - Kal se abhi tak tu ek bar bhi akele mei meri pass ny aayi na mujhe hug kiya na gande wala kiss kiya. (He scoffed and moved his face closer to hers)

Shehnaaz - (She puts her finger on his lips) Aur abhi kuch karu ge bhi ny samjha, abhi side hath koi aa jaye ga.

Sidharth - Bilkul bhi ny sweetheart.... Pehle gande wali kiss kar tab choru ga. (He smirked)

Shehnaaz made faces but then pecked his lips quickly knowing he won't leave until his demand is fulfilled.

Shehnaaz - Bas!? ab hath.

Sidharth - Tu kuch zada bhaw ny kha rahi? Yeh kon se kiss thi bey?

Perfect timing Pammi knocked on the door knowingly. She had become this one person who was teasing Sidharth by taking away his jaan time and again. He groaned in frustration while Shehnaaz was passing him teasing smiles. He captured her verges in his and kissed her deeply, just when she started to get in a mood another knock was heard.

Pammi - Oyeee love birds bahar aa jao sab dhund rahe hai apna romance baad mei karna. (She shouted from the outside)

Shehnaaz pulled away from him hurriedly.

Shehnaaz - Hayeee Pammi chillana band kar hum aa rahe bahar.

She shoved him a side and opened the door.

Pammi - Kitna Romance chalta hai ap dono ka, chalo saare bula rahe. (She smirked)

Shehnaaz - Tujhe chittar khani lagata hai!! Aise chillata kon hai, khol rahi thi na darwaza. (She rebuked her for disturbing them)

Pammi - Maine kya kiya ab? Mai toh bas....

Shehnaaz - Haan bas bas chal abhi (She said cutting her in between)

Pammi - Jiiu ko toh sath le aa

Shehnaaz - Vo aa jaye ga khud tujhe kya chull mach rahi hai, tu chal mere sath.

She pulled her to the living room where everyone were settled down. Sidharth too joined them but made a sulking face as soon as Shehnaaz looked at him. She knew that now she'll have to coax him and mollify him.

Pagal Sa Ishq जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें