Chapter 33

Sidharth - Good morning Sweetheart.

He hugged her from behind and placed a tight peck on her cheeks waking her up. She smiled slightly but then put a straight face on remembering the last night's episode.

Shehnaaz - Morning (She said in her sleepy voice)

Sidharth - Uth ja baby kitna soye ge tu.... Hospital bhi jana hae na. (He said in a soft voice)

His phone rang before she could say anything. He didn't wanted to pick up the call after reading the name, not at least now because it was not at all the right time to do so. He was about to decline the call but it was too late Shehnaaz had seen the caller id and was pissed off, the scowl on her face said it all, it was Sunidhi who had called him.

Shehnaaz - Tu tension mat le mai chal jao ge khud se tu ja apne friend ke pass jo tera acha chahti hae, tera acha sochti hae, phone toh utha le Kya pata bechari ko kya kaam ho. (She scoffed and made her way to the bathroom banging the door shut)

Sidharth - (Sighed) "I don't wanna fight with her man!! Ab kya karu? She's pissed off.... It's better to maintain some distance with Sunidhi and observe her because they are not wrong either, Rahul and Shehnaaz are my well wishers" (He thought)

Shehnaaz got dressed and made her way to the dinning area to find Sidharth sitting on the dinning table surfing the internet, he was chuckling under his breath while looking at his phone. He was actually reading an article about himself where there was written about Shehnaaz being his rumoured girlfriend and there was a picture of him with Shehnaaz near the hospital where he was dropping her off. Her lips curled up into a smile automatically by seeing him smiling.

Shehnaaz - Tu Kyu hass raha hae aise? (She asked making a poker face)

Sidharth - Yeh article aaye hae.... These paparazzis I tell you, pata ny kaha se they spotted us together. (He smiled and showed her the article)

Shehnaaz - Acha (she saw trying hard not to smile after reading it)

Sidharth - Sana bhukh lagi hae yaar.

Shehnaaz - Mai na abhi kuch bana Kar laati hu..... Hayee bhukh mujhe bhi lagi hae. (She smiled and excitedly went inside the kitchen)

Her mood changes in flicks which always had amazed him, he shook his head in disbelief and laughed. He was waiting for her when his phone rang and again it was none other than Sunidhi. He ignored the call yet again to ward off any sort of arguments or fight with his girl and to spoil her mood. He was about to walk into the kitchen to be with her when the door bell rang.

Shehnaaz - Bebu dekh na kon hae darwaaze pe. (She shouted from the inside)

Sidharth - Haan abhi dekhta hu.

To his surprises it was Sunidhi on the door. He could sense the trouble right away.

Sidharth - Tum yaha?

Sunidhi - Tumne call receive ny kiya toh mai tumhare ghar gae par Aunty ne kaha tum yaha par ho toh mai yaha aa gae. (She smiled)

Sidharth - oh acha. (He said with a straight face)

Sunidhi - I'm sorry agar maine disturb kiya toh, maine abhi bhi call kiya tha yaha aane se pehle but tumne uthaya ny Isliye....

Shehnaaz - Don't be sorry Sunidhi, tum friend ho uski.... Kyu Sidharth? (She said with a smile standing behind Sidharth, now making him nervous)

Sidharth - Ah... Haan. (He said yet again without any expression on his face)

Shehnaaz - Vo kya hae na mujhe late ho raha hae aaj thora jaldi hospital jaana hae, Sidharth tu ja Sunidhi ke sath mai aaj khud chal jao ge. (she said with a reluctant smile on her face and went back inside)

Sidharth - Baby mai chor dunga na tujhe mere baat toh sunn. (He held her arms which were busy checking her bag before leaving)

Shehnaaz - (jerked his hands off) Tu ja Sidharth abhi mujhe pareshan mat Kar please mai late ho rahi hu.

She left and Sidharth followed her outside. Sunidhi was watching all this with a smirk on her face.

Sunidhi - "Kitne mushkil se alag kiya tha dono ko but sath aa gae par koi ny I'll keep on trying some way or the other Sidharth ke image kharab toh karu ge he"
(She thought with an evil smile on her face)

Sidharth - Baby sunna Kyu aisa Kar rahi hae yaar.... You're overreacting now. Maine usko ny bulaya hae na.

Shehnaaz - Par tuni usko jaane bhi ny bola jabki kal maine tujhe saari possibilities batae phir bhi. (She grumbled)

Sidharth - This is too much man mai isse zada tujhe ny samjha sakta.... Do whatever you want and think whatever you want to. (He said gritting his teeths)

Shehnaaz - Fine (She shrieked and left)

Shehnaaz didn't knew what to do. She was having doubts on her love and this relationship as their was no trust in it. If he would have trusted her, he would listened to her and wouldn't have reacted the way he did last night. She sat down on her chair placing her elbows on the desk in front of her and hiding her face in her palms.

Just then someone knocked on the door of her cabin. She straightened herself, cleared her thoughts and spoke.

Shehnaaz - Yes?

Divya - Doctor can I talk to you? Are you free? (She asked peaking inside the door)
Shehnaaz - Haan come in (She smiled slightly) and please call me Shehnaaz.

Divya - you don't look ok, is everything fine?

Shehnaaz - I don't yaar.... I'm just pissed off, Sidharth meri baat he ny sunta mai bol rahi hu usko ke vo Jisko apne dost samjh raha hae is not the one but vo pata ny Kyu meri baat ny sunn raha (She retorted in frustration)

Divya was listening to her with a lot of guilt in her heart. Shehnaaz was a pure hearted person who has been taking care of her grandmother selflessly and here she was helping her friend destroy her and Sidharth's relationship. That was enough, she had forgiven and forgotten Sidharth long back. She didn't wanted to live in this guilt forever. Shehnaaz realised she spilled too much of personal information in front of her without thinking.

Shehnaaz - I'm so sorry mai bas bolte gae bina kuch soche.... Tum yaha dadi se milne aaye thi? Tension mat lo she is doing great now.... Kuch din mei discharge mil jaye ga unko.

Divya - Thank you so much Shehnaaz and don't worry tumhare jo bhi problems hae na vo sab khatam ho jaye ge (She smiles) ..... And I'm very sorry.

Shehnaaz - Aree but sorry Kyu?

Divya left without replying leaving a confused Shehnaaz back there.

Shehnaaz struggled to pass her day in the hospital after having a bad start of her day by fighting with Sidharth. She won't run away this time, she'll fight with him just like her grandma had told her to do. She remembered her words "Puttar tera pyar kamzor ny ke kise aur ke chalte tut jaye.... Tu toh Sherni hae vo aise bhagte ny balki ladte hae aur kisi bhi halat mei sath ny chorte"

She was all set to leave back home after her shift was over but was still fuming with anger. She reached back home with a heavy heart not sure about her next step to make him believe on her. She entered into an empty house which was supposed to be filled up with their laughters and lots of love, it was almost impossible to be alone in that house but she was left with no other option but to sleep alone. Her eyes filled up with tears, she was frustrated and tired. She decided to just change and sleep and not do anything at all. As soon as she layed down on her bed sleep took over her.
.
.
.
.
Please ignore the mistakes if any 😋 ..... Bas few more days then I'll be back with my regular updates 😄 .... I hope you guys liked this part 😘 .... Comment down what do you think will happen next? Kya Sidharth Sunidhi ke bajaye ge ya phir Shehnaaz???? 😉