Chapter 35

That's it she thought and before Sunidhi could speak anything further her hands prints were printed on her cheeks and a loud smack was echoing in the green room.

Shehnaaz - Enough!! Yeh Sab drama apna band Karo samjhi.... Mujhe pata hae tum Sidharth ka acha ny chahti ho..... Mujhe pehle doubt tha tum par, phir bhi jab tumne dosti ka hath badhaya toh maine hath mila liya par tum uske layak ny ho..... Na meri dosti ke na he Sidharth ke dosti ke..... Rahul ne mujhe pehle apne doubts bataye thi par phir jab Usne mujhe Punjab jaane se pehle chize explain ke toh mai samjh gae it was you jo Sidharth ka bura chahti hae aur jo hum dono ko alag Karne ke peche padi hae..... How cheap, don't you have your own life? Dusro ke life mei interfere karna aata hai bas!! Kisi aur ko niche dikhane se acha khud ko uper utha leti but ny tum jaise log toh na khud life mei kuch karte hai na dusro ko karne dete hai bas logo ko barbad karna he aata hai tumhe.

Listing to the chaos few of the crew members entered the green room to see whether everything was ok or not. Sunidhi started acting nicely with with Shehnaaz in front of them.

Sunidhi - Shehnaaz aisa ny hai you are taking it in a wrong way.

Shehnaaz - yeh apna drama kahi aur ja Kar Karna.... You better now stay away from Sidharth kyuki Chahe jo ho jaye I won't leave him alone at any cost because I love him.

That's when Sidharth and Divya entered the greenroom. Sunidhi was stunned to see him with Divya. She knew she was exposed and now couldn't do anything to cover up herself.

Sidharth - Shehnaaz chor Chal yaha se.

Shehnaaz - Tu mat aa bech mei.... This girl needs to learn a lesson.... Now you listen Miss Sunidhi, you better stay away from Sidharth or you don't want to know what I can do to you..... Maine padh kar rakh dena hae tujhe, I won't take your Shit any more.

Sidharth was just looking at her proudly and was amused by her.

Sunidhi - Bas!! tum kab se bakwas kar rahi ho aur mai suni ja rahi hu..... Yeh faltu ka blame mere par lagane wali tum hoti kon ho Haan?

Sidharth - Hadd mei reh apni samjhi na.... You're talking to my girl, you better think twice before taking in this tone with her..... Shehnaaz mei bol raha hu na let's just leave.

Sunidhi - Divya this wasn't expected from you.... Tumne mere against ja Kar.....

Divya - I had told you already to stop but you didn't.... I had no other choice.... You were getting mad day by day.... Tera bas ek he kaam tha ke kaise mai Sidharth ko Barbad karu.... Tum itna zada ghus gae thi yeh Sab mei ke sahi chiz batane ke baad bhi you didn't stop.

Shehnaaz was shocked and confused after listening to their conversation. She was still not clear about Divya's role in all this. Things were going to leak out as few of them had secretly made a video and leaked out about the fight. It's said "If you dig a grave for others, you might fall into it yourself". That's exactly what will happen with Sunidhi now.

Sidharth - Chal Shehnaaz yaha se, their is no use of staying here.

He almost dragged her out of that chaotic room which was filled with some crew members and the two friends fighting. Shehnaaz's temper was still at it's peak, she wanted to beat the crap out of Sunidhi but she was lucky enough today because of Sidharth's and Divya's arrival at time. They were driving back to Sidharth's place. He noticed her and wanted her to calm down.

Sidharth - Calm down Shehnaaz, ho gaya ab.... Shant ho ja.

Shehnaaz - Dekh Sidharth tu abhi chup ho ja, aise toh meri baat mani ny tuni aur aaj usko mere liye karke suna raha tha.

Sidharth - Aee moti tere baare mei koi bhi bakwas kare ga toh mai aise he react karu ga samjhe.... Abhi Chal shant ho ja baby. (He took her hand and kissed her knuckles)