Chapter 27

Sidharth - Ek bar mere taraf dekh Kar yeh bol de ke tu shadi kar rahe.... Bol de tu Pyar ny karte mere se bol de ke mai bura hu.... Bol na bol de Shehnaaz

Shehnaaz -(She turned around looking straight into his eyes) Haan Kar rahe hu mai shadi nahi karne mereko koi baat ab isse aage.... tu ja yaha se Sidharth mujhe aur hurt ny hona. (She bellow)

Sidharth - I'm sorry for everything but tu itna bewakoofi wala kaam kaise Kar sakte hae Shehnaaz? (He asked calmly)

Shehnaaz - Sidharth hath chor aur ja please (She begged with tears in her eyes)

Sidharth was numb, the grip of his hand looses and she pulls her hands away from him with a jerk. She walked away from him leaving him alone with his agony. After her hospital hours when she came out to leave back home, she found him still standing there. Her heart ached seeing him in this miserable condition but she walked passed him and drove by while he was still looking at her with his pleading eyes.

He felt as if it was really hard for him to breath, it felt as if someone took his soul away and he was just a lifeless body. He drove back home, his mom wanted to talk but he didn't said a word, he simply went inside in room, locked himself up and slept. He woke up with a thought in his mind. He was not letting her go away this easily, he was going to get her back no matter what. He was mulling over all the possibilities to stop the wedding and convince her to come back in his life. Days passed by, he used to cry in his sleep remembering her and mumble  her name in his dreams. Rahul and his mom were worried about his condition. He was not the same anymore. He was calling out for Shehnaaz in his dreams when his mom entered his room.

Sid's mom - Beta Sidharth. (She said caressing his head)

She sat beside him, caressing his head continuesly.

Sidharth - (Opened his eyes, they were red as he was crying in his dreams too, his face looked pale) Maa Shehnaaz ko bula do please....usko mere pass bula do.... I need her mom, I love her. (He sobbed)

Sid's mom - Beta apni haalat dekh Sidharth tu kaisa ho rakha hae (She said with moist eyes)

Sidharth - Mom, Shehnaaz ko la do yaha bas please..... Please.... Shehnaaz ko...  (He sobbed to sleep again)

Today was her engagement and he was all set to stop it by invading the ceremony. He was not thinking straight. All he wanted was his love back in his life, everything else seemed useless to him. He has been drinking the whole day, he was not in his senses anymore. Rahul tried to make him understand not to do anything stupid infact his mom did the same but he was not ready to listen to anyone. He called Shehnaaz to talk to her before he directly go to the venue but she didn't pick up.

Sidharth - "Shehnaaz tu mujhe ny chor sakte aise.... I need you and I'll get you back meri jaan" (He thought)

He then drove to the venue where the engagement was held. He parked his car and walked towards the entrance, he saw a board outside which said "Shehnaaz 💍 Anurag" . Seeing her name with another person boiled his blood and his heart cried. His Shehnaaz could never leave him like that this was not real. He walked on the red carpet which lead him inside, the place was beautifully decorated with roses.

"Shehnaaz loves tulips more than roses" he murmured and smirked as he thought, he knew her so well. His vision was not clear, he was not in his senses fully as he was drunk. He looked towards the stage where Shehnaaz was standing with Anurag, his baby was looking so beautiful but definitely she looked emotionally drained and sad. Then he glanced over Anurag. "Kya machar sa dekhta hae yeh" he scoffed, "Isko mai aise he mar Kar fek dunga zada mehnat ny lage ge" he said and chuckled. He made his way up on the stage ignoring her family standing their and started beating the hell out of Anurag who was passing smiles to Shehnaaz a minute ago, he had lost it when he saw that.

He held him by his collar and punched his face "Sale meri Shehnaaz se shadi Kare ga!?" he said by throwing Anurag down the stage. "Tere himmat kaise hue bey?" he sat on to of him punching him again. Anurag groaned in pain.
"Sidharth tu Pagal ho gaya hae Kya kar raha hae tu" said Shehnaaz who was taken aback from his sudden arrival and attack Anurag. "Oey yeh Sab Kya ho raha hae? Shehnaaz puttar kon hae yeh?" Shehnaaz's dad asked her as he himself was very much confused.

"Sidharth stop it Sidharth!" Shehnaaz held his arms in an useless attempt to stop him. Sidharth glared at her and she moved back. His looks were intimidating her but she gathered some courage and again went up to him "Sidharth tujhe meri kasam ruk ja yaar" she shrieked and he stopped. He stood up from Anurag who was laying down unconscious and looked towards her.

Shehnaaz - Tuni pee rakhi? (She asked sternly)

Sidharth looked down as he knew he did wrong.

Shehnaaz - Bol na Sidharth tu chup Kyu hae? ...... Acha lag raha hae yeh Sab Karke? Bohot khushi ho rahi hae na?

Sidharth - Tu mujhe chor kar usse engagement Kar rahi thi.... yeh iss machar se shadi karne hae tujhe? (He asked pointing towards Anurag who was still laying down unconscious)

Shehnaaz - Haan karne hae toh? Tu Kyu aaya yaha? Tere ko bulaya tha maine?

Sidharth - (He lost it and again blabbered out the first thing that came on his mind) Tu na isse ke layak hae you don't deserve me..... Dhokheabaz hae tu ..... You got that?

Shehnaaz - Sidhaaaarthh (She bellowed placing a tight slap on his face)

That slap woke him up from his dream. Yes it was all a dream. Sidharth was breathing heavily and was sweating. He sighed in relief when he realised it was all a dream. He still wanted to be sure so he checked his phone it was 10:30 in the morning. He went inside the bathroom to have a cold shower and calm his nevers. He shivered when a flash of his dream came in front of his eyes, he immediately shrugged that thought away. But this dream made him familiar with the feeling of losing her. There was no way he would want to lose her in any ways and because of anyone. He realised it was his mistake to not listen to her side of the story that day and blindly trust Sunidhi over Rahul and Shehnaaz.

.
.
.
.
Hayee I'm sorry 😂  Yeh Sab ek Sapna tha.... But atleast isme usko realise toh hua ke Shehnaaz ke bina uske Kya halat hogi.... Chalo ab please ache ache comments karo and don't forget to vote. See you guys on Monday with the new part 😘❤