side 4

SIDE FOUR:

SIDE FOUR:

Tatum POV

"Okay, everyone this is Tatum. She looks like a child because she basically is one. Despite that fact she is your new boss." Mitchell introduced me to my team with the roll of his eyes. "She's barely qualified but I guess she has good ideas or something... This is Ethan, Jana, Nova and Peter. You may talk amongst yourselves now."

With that Mitchell walked away. I don't think he's ever going to like me, but I can live with that. He's not the one who signs my checks.

"Hi, I'm Tatum." I smiled softly setting my stuff down at what I was told would be my desk.

We had a very large shared office space within the campaign headquarters. With my desk area being the largest since I'm supposed to be in-charge. Luckily, my team doesn't appear to be too much older than me. Mitchell already told me I'm the youngest staffer on-board but my constituents only appear to be about four to five years older than me at the most. Which is a relief. I would be mortified if I was supposed to tell thirty-something year olds what to do.

"Soo

"Soo.. You're supposed to be like Dalton's girlfriend?" The one I believed is named Nova raised her eyebrow.

Mm... And to think I had been nice enough to bring them all breakfast burritos. "All right, everyone who has enough sense to know how to behave in a workplace, please grab a burrito from this bag." I set it down on the table in the middle of the room. "I'm not a hard ass by any means, but I have to say... That bullshit was the worst first impression you could have made on the person who is now your immediate superior."