side 9

SIDE NINE: 

SIDE NINE: 

Tatum POV

Tatum POV

"Oh fuck!" I whimpered, my eyes rolled into the back of my head as Dalton thrusted deeper inside of me from behind.

This was a really fucking bad idea, but at the same time I honestly don't have any regrets. Andrew has been stressing me the fuck out lately and I've desperately been in need of a release.

"You're gonna get us caught." He chuckled in my ear, one of his large hands wrapping around my throat just tight enough that the moan I was going to let loose came out inaudibly.

I let my head fall back on his shoulder, releasing all over his dick. Sneaking in a quickly in Claudia's office is probably not my finest moment, but I don't like her ass anyways and plus she's not here. And as far as anyone else knows the room is currently unoccupied. Plus her office is the only one without windows. I don't know what kind of person has an aversion to natural lighting but it's no secret she's weird as hell.

"Y-You could've gotten me into serious trouble." I panted pushing my hair out my face, looking over my shoulder at Dalton who was discarding his soiled condom. "You cannot leave that in her trash." I frowned stating what should have been obvious.

"I'll empty her trash before I leave. Damn, you're usually less uptight after sex."

There's no such thing as less uptight. Not right now. Andrew damn near imploded his entire campaign when a video was leaked from his college days. Specifically a video of him and his worm-brained fraternity brothers hazing pledges by forcing them to consume soooo much tequila that it was a miracle one of the poor kids didn't die of alcohol poisoning. A hazing scandal is definitely what every presidential campaign needs. Please detect my sarcasm. To make matters even worse, he was already polling terribly with youth and young adults so you can only imagine what those headlines did for his approval numbers. The crisis is currently being handled and managed but we're not yet in the clear. He released a formal statement filled with some bullshit about how he deeply regrets his actions, how he was young and ignorant but more importantly how in his adulthood he realizes how volatile Greek life can be and promised that as President he would pass federal "anti-hazing" laws to prevent the loss of life of students and make college campuses safer for all attending.