side 8

SIDE EIGHT:

SIDE EIGHT:

Tatum POV

"Do you like that Daddy?" I flipped my hair to the side, letting out a moan as I bounced up and down on Andrew's dick.

He groaned against the tie that I had repurposed as a gag, squeezing my ass. His moans were muffled because of the fabric in his mouth, but that wasn't good enough for me. I needed to hear them. I wanted to make him scream.

I slowed down my pace, rolling my hips at a rate that was painfully slow leaning my head down taking one of his perky nipples into my mouth. His back arched when I nipped at the sensitive bud, letting out something between a moan and squeal. That's better.

I glanced up at him through my eyelashes. Fuck, he looks so hot right now, with his disheveled hair and clenched jaw. I swirled my tongue around his nipple letting out another moan, this time against his flesh.

"Fuck Tatum! A little faster baby." Andrew grit his teeth.

I lifted my head grabbing his chin. "Is that how we ask?" I raised an eyebrow, tilting my head to the side.

"Tatum, please."

"Tatum!" Dalton waved his hand in front of my face, snapping me out of my thoughts. "You're not listening." He's right, I wasn't.

I could tell by his expression that he was upset, whatever he was talking about was important... To him at least. I grabbed a hold of his hand, rubbing the back of it with my thumb gently. "Look, I'm sorry. I'm just tired. There's been a lot to do at work."

"He better be treating you right." Virginia looked to her eldest son now, "Don't be working our girl to the bone. She's still in school you know, and we wanna graduate Summa Cum Laude. Ain't that right darling?"

I smiled back at her nodding my head, "Yes ma'am."

"I know I didn't birth you, but you're fine with me taking credit for your genius right? These two are giving me nothing to work with." She joked gesturing to her sons.