side 7

SIDE SEVEN:

SIDE SEVEN:

Tatum POV

"What are you wearing?" Andrew pulled me aside as I walked past the door to his office. He grabbed my arm dragging me into his office, shutting the door behind him. "What the fuck Tatum?"

"What?" I smiled innocently glancing down at the blue mini dress. "It's a polo. I asked Dalton if he thought it looked okay and he did so..." I wrestled my arm out of Andrew's grip.

"It's too short and it's practically see-through." He fussed taking off his blazer, shoving it into my chest. "I can see your nipples."

I snapped my fingers. "My eyes are up here." I shook my head in irritation putting on Andrew's blazer. It was more than enough material to cover my nipples that were poking through the thin fabric of my dress, as well as my ass. "Are we done here?"

"No we're not. You've been doing this all week. Showing up here in crop tops and short skirts dressed like—"

"A whore?" I finished for him. "But isn't that exactly what you take me for Mr. Harris?" I tilted my head to the side, poking out my bottom lip slightly. "What's the problem?"

"I wasn't going to say that."

"Good. Because a woman's outward appearance has nothing to do with the level of respect in which she should be treated with. Though you seem to forget that, Senator Harris... Thanks for the feedback, I'll be sure my wardrobe is adjusted accordingly. Sir. Was there anything else?" I questioned fastening one of the buttons on the blazer.

I wasn't actually going to where that in front of my coworkers. Andrew's office is the first one I pass every day when I walk into the building and every day this week Andrew and I have participated in this same song and dance. It's been three days. I where a provocative outfit, he pulls me aside before anyone else sees me and gives me his jacket to cover myself with. Rinse and repeat. Only now, he has finally clued in and realized why I was doing this in the first place.