side 11

SIDE ELEVEN:

SIDE ELEVEN:

Tatum POV

Dalton and I had completely sequestered ourselves inside of our hotel suite after last evenings events. We've been regaling ourselves with room service and catching up on Survivor, oh, and he's been helping me redo some of my box braids. The ends got straggly on a few, and Dalton being Dalton was more than willing to touch up the braids while I laid between his legs eating snacks. He's surprisingly invested as it pertains to assisting me with my hair, he calls it practice for when we have daughter. He's the cutest.

We both agreed I'm not even thinking about pushing out any of his bigheaded children until I'm 30. There's far too much for me to accomplish in the meantime for children to potentially sideline my goals. Despite the knowledge of that Dalton still loves to fantasize about the oh so distance future when we'll have our own family. One kid, possibly two. Preferably a boy and a girl though I'm fine with two daughters. He's already picked out the name for our firstborn daughter and everything.

Ailey Olivia Harris.

Not Ally, but Ailey as in Alvin Ailey. I think it's cute. Partially inspired by my dance background, and partially inspired by Virginia who has the same middle name. It sounds like the name of a future district attorney, or CFO. We won't be having her any time soon mind you, but at some point.

"I'm sorry about all the shit I got you wrapped up in tonight mama." Dalton kissed my temple gently, continuing to work on my braids. "I'll make it up to you."

"It's okay. Just keep your temper in check LiAngelo, I'm not playing."

"Mmhmm.." He hummed in agreement. "So you're not actually quitting Drew's campaign right? Because you know Mom would have an aneurysm."

Virginia is so fucking dramatic but she does mean well.

"No, I'm not actually going to quit. Don't tell your brother that though. I'll let him stew for tonight and then tomorrow morning make my demands for being kept onboard."