4. Kaeya Again

Hey shawties welcome back and here is chapter four B)

I watched as Diluc walked away and out of the tavern. He had such confidence in his walk, as if he knew just how much everyone respects him. Certainly very attractive. I shook my head trying to get back to the matter at hand. Right so the tailor, to the left he said. I pulled the tavern door closed and made my way down the winding path to the left. This was the first time I had really been able to admire Mondstadt. Everyone looked so happy here, and like they all knew what their purpose was. I watched as kids ran around, enjoying their childhood, merchants trying to bargain with naive people. and the occasional couple that would walk by, happy in their own world. I was jealous of everyones happiness. I wanted to find that here. 

I walked further down the path and asked a nearby person for directions to the tailor. Giving my thanks, I walked down the path they told me to go, and made it to the tailor shop. When I pulled open the door, I heard a little bell ring. Seems like that was the doorbell of this shop. Inside it smelt like strong perfume, and it made my nose cringe. To the left, were simple outfits. Maid dresses, hunters attire. and jackets. To the right was much more luxurious. Vibrant colored suits, tailored to the exact detail, dresses of simply every color, embroidered with jewels and patterns, and shoes , shined to perfection. Definitely seemed out of my league over there.

While I was observing the suits and dresses a short, old lady walked up to me. She scanned my body with a confused look. I really needed to start wearing clothes from around here. 

"What can I do for you?" she asked.

"Hi, I need a waitress outfit for the Angels Share. Please bill it to Diluc," I responded.

"The angels share? I haven't had to make another uniform in ages, Diluc rarely hires anyone." She looked deep in thought. "Are you from around here love?" she asked.

"Um, no actually," I didn't want to go into further detail.

"Really? He must have caught a liking to you then, its very odd that he would just hire an outsider. I mean it is expected with that pretty face of yours," she said with a smile. I blushed and thanked her.

"Okay lets get you situated then," she said in an enthusiastic tone and she led me to the back room. She began to take my measurements, being very gentle and precise. During this process she complimented my body a lot, surprised at the fact that I wasn't married yet. It felt nice to be appreciated in this world. During this time I learned that her name was Elise, and she had been working here for over 20 years. She told me about how her husband, an adventurer, had died on one of his expeditions over 10 years ago. She seemed content about it however. 

"Okay deary, I have all you're measurements...I can get your uniform to you by next morning. Is that okay?" she asked in a worried tone.

"Ah yes thats fine!" I responded with a smile. 

"Great, and then you said to bill to Diluc," she asked. I nodded. 

"Then that totals out to about 25,000 mora." I was embarrassed about how much he was spending on me. I made a promise to myself that I would pay him back for this uniform one day. 

"Thats all, have a nice day," Elise said, waving me goodbye.

"Byebye," I said back and walked out of the shop. Squinting and looking up at the sun, it looked like it was about noon. I didn't have anything to do, or anywhere to go. I began to walk about the pavillion in front of the gates, heading up toward the fountain. I sat down on the fountain ledge and swirled my hands in the water. It was cool and clear. I had absolutely nothing to do. Seems like I was just going to stay at this fountain until the end of the day.