SPECIAL CHAPTER- smut 😩

Hey shawties, I've been down HORRENDOUSLY lately and i'm kind of tired of how slowly the story is progressing so I'm doing a special chapter with y/n basically just getting railed by diluc 😛. unfortunately its difficult for me to make this chapter applicable to both sexes because heterosexual sex and homo sex is completely different. please comment if you want a version of this where y/n has a dick cuz i can write that too😎. this version is going to be where she has a pussy. 

🔴this doesn't have correlation with the actual story, they're unrelated. 🔴

i was going to make this a separate story all together, but I already have bookmarks and stuff on this one, and I want to make sure that anyone who does have this bookmarked finds out about this special chapter too. i headcannon diluc to be sweet and kind in bed, so if thats not what ur looking for, let that be known. what i mean by this is diluc is not going to be calling u a slut and any of that degrading shit, because apparently thats what yall like 🤨📸 (i like it too 😏) also in case u havent noticed already, this chapter will contain NSFW smut ⚠️⚠️. u have been warned. u can thank this chapters existence on me being horny as fuck in quarantine. enjoy besties 

-

-

-

-

I feel myself rising into the air as Diluc places his arms under my thighs, and drops me onto the bar counter in the tavern. I wrap my arms around his neck as connects his soft lips with my own. He starts slow, kissing me lips as he holds onto me. He moves to the corner of my lips and then goes down to my jaw. He then moves further down to my neck, leaving kisses as he moves. I throw my head back, panting as I feel shivers going down my back. He leaves a hickey on my neck, and my back arches with each kiss. He then goes up my neck and moves to my ear, biting down on my earlobe. I let out a soft moan as I grab onto his long hair. "D-Diluc," I say in a small voice. He responds by running his hand up and down the side of my body, only filling me with more sensations all around. I can feel the heat between my legs start to pool. After leaving a number of hickeys and kisses all around, he moves back to my lips and begins to kiss me again. 

He swipes my bottom lip with his tongue, as if asking for permission, and then moves in. He begins to kiss me with tongue, going in slow movements, making sure to hold me steady, as I moan softly into his mouth. I run my hands through his crimson hair, which seems to only make him go more feral, as he kisses me with more force and determination. He pulls back, which leaves me panting, out of breath as he makes his way down my neck once again and then to my chest. While unbuttoning my shirt he leaves more hickeys all over my neck, even straying as far as my collarbone. He slowly takes off my shirt, making sure I'm comfortable with everything he's doing, and then begins to leave kisses and hickeys on my tits. He moves a hand underneath my lace bra and begins to play with my right nipple. I moan at the sudden sensation, while saying Diluc's name in soft, slow whispers. He continues to fondle my nipple, first going up and down with his thumb, and then going in slow circles. Finally moving to hold my breast with his strong hand, while continuing to circle my nipple with his thumb. I can feel my pussy getting wet as he continues these movements, making me feel good all around, and I continue to moan out his name. In my excitement, I wrap my legs tighter around his body and can feel his growing erection through the fibers of his pants. I pull his hips closer and begin to grind on his dick. His movements falter, as he lets out of soft groan on pleasure. I continued to rub my clit on his dick as he kept groping my breast and leaving kisses on my neck, becoming more aggressive the longer I began to grind. With one hand, he unclipped the center of my bra, letting my chest be exposed as he moved his mouth onto my left nipple. I let out a gasp. He does the same routine that he did with his fingers, but this time with his tongue. He first moves up and down and then goes in slow soft circles, then finishing it off with a couple of sucks. He repeats this pattern, occasionally going from the bottom of my nipple, all the way to the top, which only makes me moan louder.