9. Compassion

Hey y'all, welcome back B) ive been thinking of changing the title cuz i dont really think its that good but i dont know what to change it too, yall got any ideas? Also yall wanna explain this screenshot hm?

Yeah I see those 271 views on the smut chapter (ಠ_ರ) yall down horrendously 

anyway enjoy the story (◜௰◝)

-

-

The sun was completely out and beaming down onto Monstadt. I closed my eyes as I breathed in the fresh air and focused my attention to the sounds of the city. I felt so comfortable here, even though I probably looked weird just standing there. I took in the sunlight for a little while longer until I could hear footsteps behind me. 

"It's been too long, Y/N," said a slightly familiar voice. I opened my eyes to be greeted by Kaeya, with his blue hair falling down his shoulder. His tanned, dark skin glowed in the sunlight, and was a nice contrast to his ice blue eyes. "Its nice to see you again," he said with a grin. 

"Its nice to see you as well Kaeya," I said with a soft smile.

"Oh? Did you miss me that much?" He said coming closer.

"Oh shut up," I said as I walked past away from him toward the sta. He let out a sly laugh.

"You amuse me. How have you been doing lately?" He asked as he began to walk beside me. 

"Ah, not much, I started my new job though, as a waiter," I replied lazily.

"A waiter..hm, it suits you," he said interested.

"Whats that supposed to mean?" I said as I turned toward him and raised an eyebrow.

 "Hm, I guess it just means that I think you're kind, and it suits you to spend your days talking to people," he replied with a smile. I turned my head, blushing slightly at the compliment.

"Thanks I guess.."

"Oh? Are you really that shy Y/N?" He said coyly with a chuckle as he leaned forward to try to get a look at my face. 

"No, I think you're just a dumbass!" I responded frustrated. He let out another laugh.

"Ah, it really is fun talking to you." I sighed in response. Looking around to avoid eye contact with Kaeya, I saw an oddly dressed group of people. These wore black clothes, dotted with accents of color, and had small masks on their faces. They seemed to be standing outside of one of the large mondstadt houses, almost guarding it. 

"Kaeya, who are they?" I asked while pointing toward the group. Kaeya followed my finger and his previous smile faded.

"That my dear, is the Fatui. They're led by the tsaritsa, and they only cause trouble, stay away from them."